Props Xmas coke bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwoo

Jr Member
Picked up a couple of these at the local Walmart tonight.
[attachment=2052:coke_bot..._grenade.JPG]

I immediately thought that would be a great start for a plasma grenade whe I saw them. The label is just shrink wrapped on...no problem.

Let's hear your ideas.

[I am setting aside my personal opinion that the documented size for the plasma grenade is out of scale -- too large]

This actually looks like a good frag grenade. It might even be good as is, just needs some paint. Leave the soda in there and everything! Coke grenades FTW!

Gunnz777 said:
This actually looks like a good frag grenade. It might even be good as is, just needs some paint. Leave the soda in there and everything! Coke grenades FTW!

that might actually work. It might be better though if you get rid of the coke and put something else in there to make it actually feel like a real grenade. Maybe fill it with something that will get hard, not resin tho cause that will probably eat through the bottle, Anyway nice find.

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont want to kill someone when you throw it!

You could use that bondo stuff to make the grenade ridges, and use a black plasti dip on it for grip and then spraying gray over it after drying.
It would look nice. sand wouldnt be too good since it might escape and ruin the grenade itself. A better thing to use is just some plastic or something, so it hardens solid and feels nice.

helios said:
Can you get these bottles in New Zealand, or would they be a States-only release, like cherry coke?
i havent seen them in the states yet. and how could you not live w/o cherry coke?

spartan021 said:
i havent seen them in the states yet. and how could you not live w/o cherry coke?

The same way Brits live without Mountain Dew.

If you haven't had it, you won't miss it.

Pretty much. But we did have Rasberry coke. Only NZ and Australia got that. And we don't get Game Fuel, but we have V, the greatest Energy drink of all time, Available in four different flavours: Original, Sugar Free(Bleugh), Berry, and Black.

helios said:
Pretty much. But we did have Rasberry coke. Only NZ and Australia got that. And we don't get Game Fuel, but we have V, the greatest Energy drink of all time, Available in four different flavours: Original, Sugar Free(Bleugh), Berry, and Black.

What the hell kinda flavour is "Black"? It sounds like if you drink it your going to have a seizure.

Primal Weyland said:
The same way Brits live without Mountain Dew.

If you haven't had it, you won't miss it.
how could you live without Mountain Dew!

CemreTas said:
What the hell kinda flavour is "Black"? It sounds like if you drink it your going to have a seizure.
It's caramel. It's called "Black" because its a better name than caramel, and the drink itself is a very dark brown, like Guiness.
And Brits live without Mountain Dew the same way NZers live without cherry coke, If you haven't had it, you wnon't miss it.

o.o.
I'm not moving to England
I loves me some Mountain Dew.
I can live without Cherry coke though o.o

Anyway,
Topic starter (I forgot to look at your username, and I'm too lazy to go back)
You should try to make it a frag grenade and keep us updated ;]

Sweet, you could like put mentos in there to make it explode. LOL. My friend put an entire pack of mentos in a mini coke bottle and it just popped like 5 seconds later in his hand. Oh, and one question, did those come individual or in a pack?

you could also put zip ties around it, heat it up and make the ties tighter to get the gripped look, once its cooled you just take off the zip ties and the plastic will stay in the same shape

Not to be a busybody, but you've all see the Laserball 360 available for $5 at Radio Shack, right?

4PlasmaGrenadePic2.jpg

4PlasmaGrenadePic1.jpg

http://www.zircon.com/sellpages/LevelAndLa...erBall-pix.html

For that price, it's hard to beat.

Meh.
IMHO, The red laser kills it
and I'd rather not mess with manufactured electronics as so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back