Xtremenoob's Mark VI build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys iv been going hard and my tools have finally taken the toll ill be back when i get some new tools and ready for a big update sorry guys.
so until then.

Daniel

update

hey guys another update i bought just a sander and some more bodyfiller my chest piece just needs some small clay work and its ready for molding!!!! iv started sanding the back and i agree with cerial on the back i have gone with the game details so there is alot of work in raising some areas. this is my current progress.
Picture264.jpg
Picture263.jpg
Picture265.jpg
Picture262.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
another weekend

hello again this build is pic heavy just a reminder will update with more pics

Picture279.jpg
Picture280.jpg
Picture283.jpg
Picture285.jpg
Picture286.jpg
Picture289.jpg
Picture296.jpg
Picture292.jpg
Picture294.jpg

Picture295.jpg

More tomorrow

wow great work spartan. you build very ingeniously. Also I love the MKVII Helm in the pic. ;)

TODAY WAS SLOW NOT THAT MUCH JUST ADDED MORE DETAILS TO THE BACK LEG, STILL NEEDS ALOT OF SANDING BUT THE DETAILS STAND OUT MORE NOW
Picture297.jpg

IN THIS PIC, YOU CAN SEE THE REMODELING IM DOING ON THE TOP COMPARED TO THE OLD ORIGINAL
Picture298.jpg

AND THE BACK IS ALMOST READY FOR MOLDING
Picture299.jpg
Picture300.jpg

the leg it about ready for molding
i will be ordering some molding and casting stuff when i get my tax back it should be in the next couple of weeks
Picture307.jpg
Picture306.jpg
Picture308.jpg

I had thought about doing exactly what you're doing with your gauntlets and making that section removable to let my hand fit in. Luckily for me, my hands fit into my gauntlets without needing to do that, I'd just mess it up anyway.

This is all looking incredible. Considering where this thread started and the current level of skill you're at now, you've come a long way! I look forward to another Mk VI gracing the site with an outstanding suit of armor!

Thanks, when I started this I was a complete noob and didn't take any consideration on all the small details now that I have learnt the hard way I've wanted to make this build the best I can do by now adding the small details and getting everything just almost perfect.

I'll have an update later today

Thanks, when I started this I was a complete noob and didn't take any consideration on all the small details now that I have learnt the hard way I've wanted to make this build the best I can do by now adding the small details and getting everything just almost perfect.

I'll have an update later today

damn . those details in the forearms. gosh i wish i could do them as precise as you did .... Just wow !

I also have a dremel its just that it wont get symetrical all the line long.
any hint?

greets

Wow man you have a really nice build going on here, looks like you going to end up with a really nice suit, looks like you got the detailing and modification skills down pack, nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back