Xxcalibersxx Jun Sniper Armor Wip (Page 5 Updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou very much! And yeah, there are a few details (more than a few) that still need to be fine tuned. I'll get round to it eventually. :D.

Thanks man and cheers!

Latest Vid. Sorry i have been so lazy guys. I've had tonnes of stuff on. More recently my ear got infected. Which really isn't very fun at all. :(. Oh well.

I was playing around with masks at one point. Which is pretty fun and reasonably easy. Might post that in a little while. :D.

On the topic of helmet casts. Would anyone be interested in one? That first one will be mine. So I'll figure out what didn't work so great in that one and the rest will come out pretty close to perfect. :D.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers, Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. The latest on the helmet castings.

So everything should be explained in the video. If not. Here are a few pictures.

100_8116.jpg

100_8117.jpg

100_8118.jpg

100_8119.jpg

100_8120.jpg

Those are the castings. Just a bit of Bondo work. Smoothing out some details...

Heres the mask i did some work on to.

21042011025.jpg

21042011027.jpg

21042011028.jpg

24042011032.jpg

24042011033.jpg

I was just playing around. A mate of mine was wanting to make some masks. So i did a trial run with the mould, casting plastic. Making the replica of my head and playing around with the sculpt. Hope you guys enjoy it. (that is if there actuallly is anyone out there. I think the last 3 posts were me, ah well).

Once again don't forget the helmets will be up for sale soon. 5 Of them. They'll go into the classifieds section soon, once they are polished up. If anyone wants to get in first however and lay claim to one. Then by all means shoot me a message. :D.

Cheers guys. Hope you enjoyed.

Dave out.

Last edited by a moderator:
No-one? Need SOME sort of feedback.... Hint Hint.
Had forgotten about this, was gonna leave a comment last time I visited but was busy.
The molds look pretty good to me, although I'm no expert, and like you said just need some love and attention.
Any updates on this? (Other than, the update on the gun).

Woah. Should've checked this somewhere along the line. Its still in the shed, still slowly getting there. But I got sidetracked by more interesting things. It'll be finished, just needs a bit more time. :D. And I've got a much bigger skill set now. So we'll see how well she turns out. :D.

Cheers, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back