Yearbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pambo

my school of 12,000 drew a poll on unusual hobbies for the yearbook. As expected, i wrote about my costume, the 405th, and all the little bits of the sort.

OUT OF 12,000 I WAS SELECTED FOR A THREE PAGE ARTICLE!!

yay, ill give credit to everyone at the 405th!

Wow, that's a huge school, Australian schools don't usually go past 2 000.

Congrats on the win! What did you receive?

ILikeCats said:
Wow, that's a huge school, Australian schools don't usually go past 2 000.

Congrats on the win! What did you receive?
there wouldnt be many schools here with 2000... i think mines 1200 and that's prep-12
our school doesn't even have a yearbook...

Last edited by a moderator:
ya see, its spanned over a HUGE campus, in fact, i shouldove said its three schools because the sections are split up so much, but of course ill scan the pages when they're published

Pambo said:
ya see, its spanned over a HUGE campus, in fact, i shouldove said its three schools because the sections are split up so much, but of course ill scan the pages when they're published

my high school used to be the same way. 1400 freshman crammed in a 3 story building built for 1000 that took up a whole city block, and sophs, juniors and seniors making up 4100 crammed into a 2 story building that had a 1/6 mile span and was built to hold 3500.

crowding theres so bad now because this referendum the county tried passing got shot down, that they had to install trailers on the lawns and hold classes in those.

Pambo said:
sounds like my old school in lecanto florida, it is split up in too three schools and very large. any grats on the yearbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back