Yet another iron man helmet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie120

Sr Member
Hey. Heres my Iron Man pepakura helmet atm. (yes I take on way to many project's)

dsc01761yo0.jpg

dsc01758gm6.jpg

(Ignore the stuff on my shelf--My old woodwork project how embarassing o_O And that is a very scabby T-shirt.)

Im not happy with the shape of the chin, There is no detail there. Seeing as this is the game model. They probrably made up most of it with the skin. I drew on some detail, gonna get some fiberglass over the weekend. and use some radical thinking to alter the chin.

Heres the file people.

CLICK ME.

It takes 8 pages and is a very easy build.

smilie120 said:
Hey. Heres my Iron Man pepakura helmet atm. (yes I take on way to many project's)

dsc01761yo0.jpg

dsc01758gm6.jpg

(Ignore the stuff on my shelf--My old woodwork project how embarassing o_O And that is a very scabby T-shirt.)

Im not happy with the shape of the chin, There is no detail there. Seeing as this is the game model. They probrably made up most of it with the skin. I drew on some detail, gonna get some fiberglass over the weekend. and use some radical thinking to alter the chin.

Heres the file people.

CLICK ME.

It takes 8 pages and is a very easy build.
looks awesome smilie120 so hears a smilie :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going on my "must build" list. So you said it was from the game... is there any chance you'll be uploading the rest of the suit??

Nah I meant to post this in the noob Section. I've made some cardboard supports today, Wich minor'ly alterd the chin shape. I should get round to resining it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back