Yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfinit

Well, for those who wanted to know, here's a little about myself! I'm a 20 year old third-year University student from Florida, double majoring in Music Recording and Production and Physics, as well as double minoring in Japanese Language and Music Performance.

Gamertag: Enfinit

Games you are currently playing: Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Kingdom Hearts: reCoded, Skyrim, Marathon Trilogy, Halo

Favorite music: I enjoy everything, however I'm currently into Jazz-Fusion and classic rock. Anything by Mahler (that's classical music, folks) and I'm a HUGE RUSH fan. But seriously, I like everything. Ask the 1.7 years worth of music in my iTunes library!

Favorite movie(s):The King of Kong, Young Frankenstein, Toy Story, and Top Gun. Man, do I love Top Gun.

Favorite book(s): Anything by Ayn Rand, Huxley's Brave New World, The Divine Comedy, and various Halo novels, of course. Grew up with a little kid called 'Arry 'Otter, so he holds a special place as well.

Anything else we should know? I'm on Xbox Live most nights, so feel free to send me a friend request, and we'll play sometime. You can also find me on Bnet, lurking neoGAF or HBO, as well as on Twitter (@DJEnfinit)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back