Yoroi Armor Set

Sylvacan

Hey y’all, first time on here! I figured I should get my name out there a little and show what I’ve been doing! So far, I’ve got a Yoroi set nearly completed, and I plan on doing a Mark VII as well. This is my first time cosplaying, so any criticism is appreciated! (Also please ignore the weld line on the chest it’ll be covered lol)
IMG_1988.jpg

KernelArthritis

Hey y’all, first time on here! I figured I should get my name out there a little and show what I’ve been doing! So far, I’ve got a Yoroi set nearly completed, and I plan on doing a Mark VII as well. This is my first time cosplaying, so any criticism is appreciated! (Also please ignore the weld line on the chest it’ll be covered lol)
View attachment 318402
It looks fantastic! Well done!

PlanetAlexander

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
That's absolutely incredible! Where'd you source the models from?
Also, if you have access to those plushies in the background, I might have to demand you take a photo in your armour drowning in them.

If you're looking for any feedback, mine would be to have a go at weathering the armour if you want a battle-worn style. Some "dirt" in the crevices, scratches on the edges, stuff like that.

Sylvacan

That's absolutely incredible! Where'd you source the models from?
Also, if you have access to those plushies in the background, I might have to demand you take a photo in your armour drowning in them.

If you're looking for any feedback, mine would be to have a go at weathering the armour if you want a battle-worn style. Some "dirt" in the crevices, scratches on the edges, stuff like that.
Models are from Cults3D, and the helmet is from Vek3D on Instagram. And will do for the plushies, I have a few hundred so it’ll be pretty easy! As for weathering, I’m still learning, so it’s definitely on my to-do list, but hopefully I can get it nailed down!

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Cool suit! Great work on the paint job too. A little weathering will bring it over the edge.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons: