"You gotta cut 'em apart! Grab a cutter, anything like that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcgore678

So I've taken some time off from my Halo build for a cardboard Dead Space 2 custom security suit R.I.G. and plasma cutter build. Well, here are the pics!
Custom Plasma Cutter:
DeadSpaceCutterWIP2.jpg

DeadSpaceCutterWIP3.jpg

DeadSpaceCutterWIP1.jpg

And my R.I.G. build:
DeadSpaceConcept.png

That one's an early concept sketch of how I want it to look.
RIGWIP1.jpg

That one will be the health display.
Let me know what you guys think!

Either a Plasma cutter or Energy Sword

First one's correct, and I could see where you got the Energy Sword from. I probably should've mentioned I was building a two part project... I'll post pics of the cutter, but leave people to guess about the other part, even though I only have that picture.. Actually, no! I have a concept sketch of how the build should turn out. So there's something to look forward to, I suppose.

Plasma cutter?

Edit: Ha, too slow for that one.

You can still guess on the second part though. Aha.

But yeah, the cutter is a tad bit custom. I want to make it look more futuristic. It doesn't look as advanced as it should be. Well not to me at least.

Okay that pipe is realy confusing me, infact theat is what made me think Energy Sword, I think i Know what it is I have a cuple of images of what it could be in the back of my mind but i just dont know. and If it is halo related i am tempted to say it of Forerunner origin

Okay that pipe is realy confusing me, infact theat is what made me think Energy Sword, I think i Know what it is I have the image in the back of my mind i just dont know. and If it is halo related i am tempted to say it of Forerunner origin

It's not Halo Related. But good guess. Haha:)

I get the cookie as a DS addict im pretty certain its a R.I.G display if it isnt then saaaaaad faaaaace :p

looking at them makes me happy but then i realize ill never be able to eat them and im all sad face again :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back