Your Best 3D Renders/models (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly do Clay renders, texturing and lighting still annoys me lol.

RD_100_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

hesiod_2_0_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

New_spartan_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Models.

scorpion_WIP_end_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

download_hog_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Hey ForgedReclaimer, do you think I could get a copy of that warthog? I've got a pretty hefty project involving a hog and it would help tremendously.

Ok...

I'll take a stab at this too... but warning... It's kinda eclectic! :D

1. The doomed iron ore carrier Edmund Fitzgerald:

water_test7.jpg

2. My test prototypes when I was building my dune buggy:

3d_buggy2.jpg

3. Anyone ever play the old roleplaying game Mutants and Masterminds? Two of my characters:

Synergy (from 1999):

synergy.jpg

Lightening Bug (from 2000)

l_bug.jpg

and lastly, the 10 ft x 8 ft mural I created for Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute in 2004:

hboi.jpg

Just a few.... I still gotta lot to learn....but love playing in Blender when I have the free time!

Cujo3131

I mostly do low poly modeling. I can do high detail modeling but I haven't lost all hopes in game development work someday. So that's why I focus on low poly.
164094_497383747234_501292234_5940843_3566963_n.jpg

165603_497383552234_501292234_5940841_2876363_n.jpg

Is there an unfold from your Hayabusa helmet ,because the model looks good.

Nope, i tried to get unfolders but no one did it. Since halo reach came out and everyone moved to the new stuff i didn't really try to get it done again. The only unfolded version was made for halo goddess and its only hers, it was custom.

if anyone knows an unfolder or would like to unfold it PM me for the file.

you need to allow PM's, I tried but failed. And I'll be willing to take a crack at it, I take forever, but I'm pretty good. Ship it over, I'll take care of it.

How did you guys start learning 3DS Max? I have a book but it's not much of a help. Please don't tell me to "just play around in the program and you'll start getting the hang of things" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back