Your Ironman project is awesome. I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim2206

I am totally new to trying to make any costume but I really want to make an iron man costume like this one. I want to go to the hospital where my wife works and see if I can cheer up the kids in the childrens ward. I have no idea where to start. The photo of the helmet in white looks like it has a preset grid or lines for each bend. Can you tell me how to get started? I don't want to take up too much of your time but your suit looks awesome and just like what I want to do. I would greatly appreciate your advice.
Thanks,
Tim

Hi and welcome to the 405th.

I know when you first visit the site and see all these great things people are creating you want to jump right in and make something great as well. But the best thing to do is take a step back and read read read. There are TONS of useful information in the "Sticky" threads. They can tell you everything from what tools and materials you will be needing, to safety guides, to even how to fold paper properly.

I recommend reading up on the "Complete Noob List", Orientation Video, and just browsing the stickies that offer the type of help you are looking for.

Hope this helps you get pointed in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back