Your Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowan

So, where does everyone else make there armor? I'm based in the garage :lol:
th_P1010109.jpg
th_P1010110.jpg
I think there was a topic similar to this a while ago, but i couldn't find it.

There was. It's probably buried so deep nobody can find it. I build my pep in the spare bedroom and try to resin in the Piece of $h1t garage I have (when I can get in it from the clutter). I'll try and get some pics and post em later. Guess I could use the basement since winter will be coming soon... Can I have what is on your workbench in the first pic? puleeze??!! j/k Looking good.

tlither said:
There was. It's probably buried so deep nobody can find it. I build my pep in the spare bedroom and try to resin in the Piece of $h1t garage I have (when I can get in it from the clutter). I'll try and get some pics and post em later. Guess I could use the basement since winter will be coming soon... Can I have what is on your workbench in the first pic? puleeze??!! j/k Looking good.
hmmm, you can have anything that isn't a piece of armor or a tool... which pretty much leaves the resin particles. Still interested? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since you put it that way...NO! :D Those pieces look pretty good. Hope once I get mine built if I mold, they look that good.

There muckle casts, I've got a lot of work to do on them. I'm attempting to have it finished by the 1st of october, but that also depends on my chest piece arriving...

I tried to make mine in the basement...but my mom made me move to the shed...then a tree fell on the shed....now i am depressed...

Generally, I do my pepakura in my room on my desk. When resining however, I do it outside in my backyard with old chinese newspapers lying everywhere. My parents are very.... conscience about the pebble floor being ruined... again.

Well, my 'Workshop' is being painted ATM... and by 'Workshop' I mean room. I do everything I can inside, It's either too hot/too cold/or raining where I'm at to work outside.

I do all my fiberglass outside, even with my motherofallrespirators on, I'm too paranoid to do any of it in my garage, I suppose I'm a safety freak. :|

I put anything that's had fiberglass on it, or that needs to dry, in an air conditioned/heated porch-type-thing that has some fans on it, it's really nice for drying things, and airing them out.

If I had a newer, bigger garage, I wouldn't mind doing 'everything' in there, that should happen something next spring.

I'll post when I'm done with my room, should be this week, no later than Sunday... I hope. ;)

BTW: Those are some mighty fine lookin' muckle pieces. ;P

Im currently stationed in my room and kitchen but then again im not ready for fiberglass but when i am ill be outside in the 80-90 degree weather (seeing as i live in Az -.- lol)

i use my garage as a workspace dont have pics and dont feel like taking any right now also, but my garage is all buried now :C
soon though it will be cleaned out! muahahah... *AHEM*
:cool:

gamerguy55 said:
BTW: Those are some mighty fine lookin' muckle pieces. ;P
They look nice, but I've still got a LOT of work to do on them... and only 3 weeks to do it... :(

Below is my main pep area. Yep! My computer desk. I can also use my basement and I use the garage for resin/glass and bondo work.

DSCF0118.jpg

I don't have a work space more like places.
When I resin its in the backyard were my worktable is.
I smooth and sand in the front lawn because theres plugs and power tools in there.
When I paint or spray paint its were ever (not in doors of course).

I'm moving some time next year after school finish hope I can turn the garage in to a work space,
Have to get the green light with moms. Love to have a bug free and mouse free space. Can't work with
them bugger flying around. Specially the Hornets and dragon flys.

For me, I put together the pep by my laptop, resin in the basement (aqua resin) for the toxic kind i do that outside on my front lawn, sand in my garage, and paint in my back yard.

heres mine its kinda our eating table so im really good at cleaning it up cause i have to do it every time we eat RRRRRRRRRrrrRRRR
Copyofhaloarmor001.jpg

My workshop is waaay larger than all your's alltogether, lol :) j/k
Yeah, I build all Halo things at my work :)
(Click on pic to enlarge)

2921405498_600ae4e01f.jpg

2920560647_2ea7c66692.jpg

2920560315_0bc0f0ff43.jpg

WBR,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back