Yours31f's Halo 4 Hazop Helmet Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

yours31f

Well, the title says most of it. As of the time of this writing, I am about 3/4s of the way through the pep. Now I have a question. Has anyone else done (or seen) a halo 4 Hazop Helm? I have been scouring the web to try to see what the final product can look like. anyways, I will be posting updates and pics of this project as I go. (This is in the n00b forum as I am a long time lurker first (i think) time poster). Anyways, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Also as a note this post does not have any pics, since everyone has seen incomplete peps before this so instead I will wait for a pic or two until the pep is done then maybe a few through the resin/glass/bondo/paint phases.

Also I know I will get questions on my background, this is not my first build. I previously built a Halo 3 EOD (Worn to reach midnight release), which was supposed to be a full suit of armor but I ran out of money and time (Started 6 weeks to launch) and had no idea how long it really took. I only got the EOD helm, grenadier chest (which my wife left in Texas when I moved to TN), and a couple of forarms/shoulder pieces. Ended up finishing the last clear coat 4 hours to midnight. Anyways, As for the helmet, the reason I went for the EOD was the visor. I didn't have the money for a motorcycle visor, so I went for the EOD so that I could use some tinted sunglasses that I bought at the local dollar store. I was really happy with the build until my roomate knocked it off a chair and now it has a huge crack in it that I decided against repairing with bondo. Instead I will do the initial repair with fiberglass (The inside is Rondo) but I think it will strengthen it up more. Then I will finish the repair and repaint after that.

Thanks for reading and hope you check back with me as I go through my second helm.

Hiya!!!! i would REALLY like to see some progress pictures of the Hazop. no offence but i dont really like the hazop because of its weird design... it's my pov anyway hahaha. im looking forward to you finishing, gonna sub!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

Well the Pep is almost done, but my internet will be turned off for the next week so I will be posting photos of my progress when I get back online. Cant wait to get it done but as everyone here knows, it takes time. However, I do plan on adding LEDs for lighting on it as well as making a locust helmet in the future that will contain a screen and camera. :) see you guys soon!

i think it has been a little more than a week lol

Please be aware of the previous post's date before entering your own - this thread has been dead for almost two years now. Bringing up dead threads can be a warnable offence if continued, so please - check the previous post's date, don't enter your own unless the post is on-topic (dead link reports, etc).

i did see the date hence the comment about it being more than a week. i did not know reviving dead threads was even a thing let alone a punishable offence i'll avoid it from now on sorry about that, no harm intended just a little humor

i did see the date hence the comment about it being more than a week. i did not know reviving dead threads was even a thing let alone a punishable offence i'll avoid it from now on sorry about that, no harm intended just a little humor

It's fine - it's more etiquette than a rule, since your responding to dead threads pushes down active threads and hides them in favour of threads that are no longer being updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back