Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can send them a corresponding link to this...

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
BFDesigns said:
Well, one of these days when some of us are working on movie sets or working on making actual ballistics armor on a defense contract raking in a high 6/low 7 figure income, we can then look down on them and laugh.

Been there- done that- didn't collect that big a paycheck but definitely got the perks for it... ;)

Let's just say that in my case "Nerd" connotates "a Geek with no social mores or control" and a "Geek" translates into "The Greek Gods of the Apollo Era who put dissimilar components and materials together to get a man to walk on the surface of the moon."

"Geeks" make the worlds that mere mortals [everybody else out there] will pay good money to watch, experience or wish they could experience...

"Nerds" sit in the front seat of short buses acting like they can drive that world.

Heaven help me- don't make me break out a set of [Jeezus- they're that old?!?!] my high school pictures when I was a 14 year old sponsor of my school's Sci-Fi Class; they laughed at me then [except for my good friends- and even they were skeptical at times] and then compare it to the rest of my life after high school [yes, Cynthia, there is life after High School and Disney World!]

Most of you have the right idea- everyone [yes, including me] needs to be re-energized every once in a while when the rest of the world seems to want to beat you down.

And as for apocalyptic quatrains- I'm thinking I'll need my CQB gear for the Zombie Apocalypse of 2012... :p

Ithica said:
You can send them a corresponding link to this...

Ithica

Okay... I go and wax poetic at my keyboard for 15 minutes and in one fell swoop, Ithica manages to sum it all up with one of my favorite Mel Brooks parodies!

LMAO ROFL!!!

well, i had someone comment today on one of my videos telling me that

NO respectable bass player would ever use a 5 string bass.....

the internet houses very stupid people....

LAWL!!!

i posted a comment (1Klowd3) on your vid, maybe it'll help by drawing the attention to me and not the vid... lol

Cheers,
-John-

well, if your hurt by the comments of some Jerk who needs to stop sucking himself, disable the comments. Second, why are they looking at your video if it's nerdy

not to sound like an "a" hole.... but if you gonna post a video for every one to see online then your gonna get some negative feed back from people who either dont understand how fun what your doing is or they just dont like themselves and want to make others feel that way.....i've even gotten a few naughty comments on some of my videos , and all i needed to do was delete them.....but hey , maybe some of that sh*t talking people do will make some people do better.... but bottom line is you cant please every one so dont be surprised when you dont....also some people are just gigantic douche bags , so dont let'em clean out your self esteem

edit...also 7 string guitar and 5 string bass ftw .. (y)

RusSEAL said:
Let's just say that in my case "Nerd" connotates "a Geek with no social mores or control" and a "Geek" translates into "The Greek Gods of the Apollo Era who put dissimilar components and materials together to get a man to walk on the surface of the moon."

Geeks were also the guys that bit the heads off chickens in the circuses of old.

Think about it this way, who is the real one who has no life? The people who work hard at making armor and put all their effort into it because they like what they do and are content with it, or the people who have nothing better to do than to bash people on youtube for the stupidest reasons? All the props you see in movies and such come from people/companies who make props and armor and etc because they work hard at it and use their time to make such things. People who comment on videos saying "get a life" are obviously the ones who need to get a life if all they do is bash people online because they have nothing better to do. They get their enjoyment out of making people feel bad. Just ignore them and delete their comments.

LOl don't forget, the world is gonna end in 2012. LOL

But I have noticed that the basher activity has gone down a little, but it still exists, and unfortunately it always will.

(((Sigh))), we do live in an imperfect world were some people will have to be racists, sexists, and predigest against others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back