Yulecon 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked an looked an couldn't find a thread for this con so I thought I'd ask around myself.

The convention takes place in Dallas Ft.worth, TX in November 20-22, 2009.

Who all is going? might be going? going in armor or not?

i wanna go but i wanna go in my armor, so we'll see if I get it done in time ^^;;

edit:

btw if anyone from the ft.hood/killeen area is going would anyone be willing to carpool? i'd help pay for gas, i can drive my own car but I don't trust it with longer distance driving anymore, it's got a few... hiccups. XD

also if you are going, who's getting a hotel or what days are you going if you aren't?

I've been planning on attending this since earlier this year, don't know if I'lll have my suit done by then or not but if so you can expect another MC to be walkin around a con. Funny enough but it seems the DFW cons are the only ones I go to anymore. On the carpool question depending how far Ft.Hood/Killen area is from Dallas I might be able to drive down and help with the carpooling, as for the hotel and days questions, I won't be using the hotel I always go with KOA been doing that since I was a kid either that or Couchsurfing whichever comes first as for the days of the con I'll bea ttending I plan to be there for the whole shindig.

Nintendude said:
I've been planning on attending this since earlier this year, don't know if I'lll have my suit done by then or not but if so you can expect another MC to be walkin around a con. Funny enough but it seems the DFW cons are the only ones I go to anymore. On the carpool question depending how far Ft.Hood/Killen area is from Dallas I might be able to drive down and help with the carpooling, as for the hotel and days questions, I won't be using the hotel I always go with KOA been doing that since I was a kid either that or Couchsurfing whichever comes first as for the days of the con I'll bea ttending I plan to be there for the whole shindig.

I met a bunch of people at Animix 09 besides moonwildflower and i talked to one of them today (not a 405th member but being very supportive of my armor making ^__^:coolwe're thinkin of carpoolin an splittin the gas an hotel bill for the weekend since it'd be a pain to drive almost 3 hours to DFW an back again for 3 days, lol. so we'll probably book for the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill be there ofcourse. I will also probably be everywhere, I hope its bigger this year, it was fun last year but I swear there will be alot of people as they have been advertising like heck this last year.

I hope more 405th Members show up and wear their armor. Im trying to finish mine so I can wear it but its gonna be close.

Chris Gold said:
Ill be there ofcourse. I will also probably be everywhere, I hope its bigger this year, it was fun last year but I swear there will be alot of people as they have been advertising like heck this last year.

I hope more 405th Members show up and wear their armor. Im trying to finish mine so I can wear it but its gonna be close.

sweet, i'm trying too. i don't think i'll make it in time, but i'm workin my a$$ off in order to.

booked a room for the weekend already since i wanted to get one before alot of them were possibly reserved by then. an i don't know if my friend that was gunna come with me is coming.

frankly, if i don't get my armor done i don't think i'll be going since it's a 3 hour drive out there. but here's to hoping that I do. I've been working really hard on finishing it.

sorry for the double post, but is nobody else really going?

it'd be nice to be able to meet more 405th members at yulecon, i heard alot of talk about it before that's why i'm aiming to complete my armor by then ;n;

Kite-Levinas said:
aww i'm sorry honey, i wish i could go!

thanks honey, an i'm sorry you can't come, but when you get home we'll go lots of places together in our armor when we get yours done, ok? ^^

soooo anyone? anyone going to yulecon AT ALL? lol

well some things have changed, i won't be attending yulecon at all, it was either that or ikkicon an i think i wanna go to that one instead XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back