Yyeessss! Goddd Yesss! Oh My Sweet Atheism Yess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

I am ridiculously excited right now! HOLY MAN! I just got accepted for two years in Canada's top filming school, and the worlds 5th best film school!!!!

I am trying my hardest to refrain from spamming caps-locked typing right now of excitedness, but wow! Sooooo.... excited....

iSUPERNOOB said:
wow, congrats!!! That's really exciting!!! Does this mean a Halo Fa film in the next few years? lol

Lol, that would be really cool, but i'm more interested in conservation documentaries. well, more focused on them at least, I do have quite a few Feature film scripts i'm in the works of :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! If ever you are in Florida Filming look me up! I've done a little bit of everything on a set.

Maybe you could so a documentary on Adam and the 405th team! :)

Congradulations! you win... A good education! (well you still have to pay but...) thats great and you deserve 1 sentence with CapsLock.

congrats :) i'm going to vfs to. But for 3d visualisation tho.

Hope you have a blast!

whatever you make you have got to show me! that school is awesome... visited a few friends their. now they work on movies... its awesome.

Thanks everyone!

Rundown: Cool! when are you headed there? or are you already?

Goomerspartan: lol, no need to worry. I'm an albertan!

CommanderFluffy: lol, yeah i plan on spreading a few projects around the web :D you'll definitely see some of mine around the forum's eventually

I start at the end of October!

Ghost147 said:
Thanks everyone!

Rundown: Cool! when are you headed there? or are you already?

Goomerspartan: lol, no need to worry. I'm an albertan!

CommanderFluffy: lol, yeah i plan on spreading a few projects around the web :D you'll definitely see some of mine around the forum's eventually

I start at the end of October!

gotta finnish this year and next year. Then i'm going :) Already got a place to stay. Just need to find a little job.

rundown said:
gotta finnish this year and next year. Then i'm going :) Already got a place to stay. Just need to find a little job.

niiiice. I may still see you there then for my final year! So you already made it then, and got accepted? The tuition goes up starting tomorow. Not by too much for 3d visualization or filming, but game development goes up by about $3000

Ghost147 said:
thanks for ruining the surprise... yes :D

Haha, awesome! I live a couple blocks away from there. I've worked with a few guys over the years that went to school there, seems like a great school.

Ghost147 said:
niiiice. I may still see you there then for my final year! So you already made it then, and got accepted? The tuition goes up starting tomorow. Not by too much for 3d visualization or filming, but game development goes up by about $3000

Yap they said i'm good to go :) Cant wait really. I thought 3d visualisation was around 2000$ Still alot :/

Hey could you do us a favour :) send a link of your vsf reel when your done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back