Yyeessss! Goddd Yesss! Oh My Sweet Atheism Yess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so awesome! I'm applying to a local arts school, and, my god, I must say, it's tough as hell getting your portfolio together for the audition.

rundown said:
A year I think.

yeah i think you need to take a closer look at that, $2000 is my deposit only...

A one year term for 3D animation and visual effects is over $35,000 for one year only. top that off with another $15,000 (that's an over estimate) for living there for a year.

All together both my years there plus $15,000 a year just for living is over $80,000

To top that all off, that is for canadian citizens only. For international students it's $53,000 for the year (plus $15,000 for living)

I'm not rich either, and my parents are helping out, but only to an extent. so bassically i'll be in debt for the next 8 years or so unless i get really lucky

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost147 said:
yeah i think you need to take a closer look at that, $2000 is my deposit only...

A one year term for 3D animation and visual effects is over $35,000 for one year only. top that off with another $15,000 (that's an over estimate) for living there for a year.

All together both my years there plus $15,000 a year just for living is over $80,000

To top that all off, that is for canadian citizens only. For international students it's $53,000 for the year (plus $15,000 for living)

I'm not rich either, and my parents are helping out, but only to an extent. so bassically i'll be in debt for the next 8 years or so unless i get really lucky

:/ my folks are paying it to. Didnt thought it was that mutch. But if you look at it by month it aint so bad. Besides i've already got a place to stay there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back