ZAKU pepakura help

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioDelta

Well i just started here on the 405th. Im trying to make and Zaku 2 armor. I wa hopeing to see if anyone on the 405th has a pepakura of a zaku armor i would love to have it.Please message me with it if you do.Im also makeing delta from bioshock 2 Ill be posting pics on it soon.

Welcome to the 405th! I had this same idea the other day, but i haven't found anything on it yet. I'll keep you posted if i do.

Hey man, nice to see new members. I have a pep file, but it's not unfolded and thats the way I got it too. I'll email it to you, but I will tell you I had a lot of alterations I had to make to it, but it is a nice start. Just shoot me your email.

Schifrin,

If the model is cleaned up and it is broken up into parts but all you need is it unfolded i am more than willing to help with that. On the thread ein385 put down i am already helping unfold the RX-93 Nu or V Gundam (same thing but some call it one way or the other) and the Heavy Arms Gundam. Another member added in his file of the RX-78NT-1 Alex and we are all working on that together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back