Zelda Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Are there any Zelda fans out there?
Ohhhh.. OHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!

Sorry. I'm a little crazy when it comes to Zelda... I've always loved the games, I've bought so much Zelda related paraphernalia it's not even funny... I only buy it if it's made by Nintendo, though. The rest are, in my opinion, just knock-offs.

Zelda is the 'one' and 'only' series of games that, currently exists, I think is better than Halo.

I've some pretty neat (at least I think so) Zelda stuff, I'll take some pictures (when my camera is done charging) and post some. ;-P

My first experience with Pepakura was because of Zelda, too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Glad I'm not the only one! I have played most of them, but not all... only one I haven't played is Phantom Hourglass...

Anyways, I have a dilemma, I have a bet going on with the owner of the site in my sig that I cannot get 10 people to join the site in 2 hours. If you all would like to, just join, you don't have to post or anything, but I want this VC game! lol

That's not the only reason I asked, though, I was just hoping I could discuss something Zelda related here and not get looks of 'wtf u talkin' bout?'

Here is a 'Link' (get it, link...?) to the Zelda paper craft site. I've made all of them, I wouldn't suggest starting out with the boat...it's pretty hard to do, even now....it just sucked. It looks awesome, even though it was a b**** to put together...

BTW: You are missing out Phantom Hourglass is a great game. Some of the puzzles are insane!.. I won't give anything away, though, for those of you who might still be playing it. ;p

Why did midna broke'd twilight mirror sad face :(

My favorite of the enitre series was Twilight princess for the wii. Then Ocarina of time/majoras mask.

The first zelda game I ever got was with my super nintendo, it came with it when I bought it at target on sale "FREE Legend of zelda: A link to the past with the purchase of a Super nintendo onsale for $49.99"

AoBfrost said:

My favorite of the enitre series was Twilight princess for the wii. Then Ocarina of time/majoras mask.

The first zelda game I ever got was with my super nintendo, it came with it when I bought it at target on sale "FREE Legend of zelda: A link to the past with the purchase of a Super nintendo onsale for $49.99"
lol, ALttP was also my first and favorite Zelda/game ever!

Flawed said:
Yep. I loooove me some Zelda. I even had an ocarina after OoT. Ah, those were the days...
Had? As in, past tense? Cause I've still got mine. :p Hanging with my green tunic in the closet. :D

And speaking of Zelda papercrafts, I've got the TP models, and I'm totally going to make the Hylian shield and pair it with one of these bad boys. (The shields there are not to my liking. And I'm pretty sure they'd be too small for me.)

Nicktendo said:
Had? As in, past tense? Cause I've still got mine. :p Hanging with my green tunic in the closet. :D

And speaking of Zelda papercrafts, I've got the TP models, and I'm totally going to make the Hylian shield and pair it with one of these bad boys. (The shields there are not to my liking. And I'm pretty sure they'd be too small for me.)
I've got an ocarina, too.

As a matter of fact, me and a few of my friends are gonna dress up as the Four Swords Links for our school's twin Day next school year :D

so i dont know who invented the helicopter, even though i own one, But i did beat the legend of zelda before i could walk!

I love the zelda series, the reason i never owned a gamecube was because i was so mad about how the first zelda for it looked, i mean come on link is supposed to look badass, not like he did.

AoBfrost said:

Only part in a game (besides Ace Combat 5 when Chopper dies) that brought a tear to my eye. :(

i want the pep model of the sword handle so i can make the top out of wood or cardboard :(

BUT ME CANT MAKE ANYTHIN WORTH $#!T!!!

I have one of those ocarina's too, even though I have no idea how to play anything. :/

I've got the TP models,

Ooo, I almost forgot, I have those too. :lol:

shadow8136 said:
i want the pep model of the sword handle so i can make the top out of wood or cardboard :(

BUT ME CANT MAKE ANYTHIN WORTH $#!T!!!
I'm actually working on a sword model :D

And as for the GameCube, if you mean The Wind Waker, I was kinda sketchy at first as well, but that game honestly pwned. If you mean Four Swords Adventures (I can't remember which came first), despite the GameBoy Advance graphics, it was a pretty cool game, a lot better with a few friends playing all the other Links, though.

lol, i bought a wii specially for twilight princess and then found out it's coming out for gc. nah, only joking.

wind waker pwned, because the controls were more direct than majora's mask or ocarina of time and/or fitted to the graphics.

i was. until my friend kept botheriing me about it till i got sick of it. who calls someone at 11 AM to tell them a new episode of zelda madness is up!? its humor is terrible!
...but i still support the game :p its awesome in a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back