Zelda Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicktendo said:
Had? As in, past tense? Cause I've still got mine. :p Hanging with my green tunic in the closet. :D
I wish I still had it. Unfortunately I lost it in one of my many, many moves. I'm pretty sure it's floating around in Georgia somewhere.
Man, it would be pretty sweet to have a green tunic. That combined with my friend's hylian shield would make for an awesome costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flawed said:
Man, it would be pretty sweet to have a green tunic. That combined with my friend's hylian shield would make for an awesome costume.
I wish my tunic were awesome. Haha. It was a very rushed Halloween costume a few years back. I don't think it even fits anymore because it was washed and shrank. I don't look anything like Link anyway though, so it's probably for the best.

I know I couldn't make a sword, but a shield would be awesome. (And if done to my liking, it would be way better than the ones I've seen for sale.)

I've got to restart Twilight Princess soon... I kind of wish I could play it with a GC controller though... And don't tell me to buy it for GC!

Story to the phantom hourglass was good too, graphics were really good for the Nintendo DS, controls were super easy and awesome. I love how you could scribble all over the screen and make the boomerang just fly in a awkward pattern, tons of fun with that.

Nicktendo said:
I wish my tunic were awesome. Haha. It was a very rushed Halloween costume a few years back. I don't think it even fits anymore because it was washed and shrank. I don't look anything like Link anyway though, so it's probably for the best.

I know I couldn't make a sword, but a shield would be awesome. (And if done to my liking, it would be way better than the ones I've seen for sale.)

I've got to restart Twilight Princess soon... I kind of wish I could play it with a GC controller though... And don't tell me to buy it for GC!
I still haven't gotten around to buying a wii so I rented it for the GC. I still want to play it on the wii, however, because I think it'll be a far different experience. You know, besides the whole game being mirrored. ;)
It was still really fun on the GC though.

I love Zelda games, I have a snes with link to the past sitting on a shelf just as an ornament (lost the cables and power supply) I really have to say Wind Waker, while graphically "different" was actually a very good zelda game, I rate it very highly. I think its better than twilight princess, which was far too easy and short.

Heck yes I'm a zelda fan. Zelda rocks!!

DVC00317.jpg

I started a master sword, but I'm not going to finish it, the blade flexes too much and the bondo wants to break off. I plan on making a wood one from the same plans eventually...

Less than 100 dollars to buy a nice replica, it shouldnt be used as a real sword, but it works as one, mostly just for replica use. A real sword would just chop the prop in half since it isnt made for battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back