• Too small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perfect

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
centerside said:
Oh alright, yea, Im doing my testing on my third handplate lol, are you gona paint your armor MC green?or something else?

yep, my first suit will be green, so if i ever use it for an event people will be sure of who i am supposed to be, if i go as a blue hayabusa, some people will be confused, but if theres a hayabusa helm available when this suit is finished ill definately work on that

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, my first suit will be green, so if i ever use it for an event people will be sure of who i am supposed to be, if i go as a blue hayabusa, some people will be confused, but if theres a hayabusa helm available when this suit is finished ill definately work on that

Oh yeah, never thought of that, lol :D they'l be confused (maybe) of who i am when I finish mine, except when you paint "I'm Master Chief!"

hope your's goes well without problems Zen

centerside said:
Oh yeah, never thought of that, lol :D they'l be confused (maybe) of who i am when I finish mine, except when you paint "I'm Master Chief!"

hope your's goes well without problems Zen

all my helmet pieces are cut out now, i didnt do a test piece tho :p

i just do it and hope for the best, im using flyingsquirls HD model, ill start folding today, and maybe glueing

alright cool, you sure, what I did was mesaure my head, add 1/3 of a centimeter, or half a centimeter, on top and bottom and that's what I used for the scale, (in am height)

ie. if my head is 25 cm, then the scale should be (in centimeters, hieght) 26cm or 26.5

but i should have told you before you got started....

centerside said:
alright cool, you sure, what I did was mesaure my head, add 1/3 of a centimeter, or half a centimeter, on top and bottom and that's what I used for the scale, (in am height)

ie. if my head is 25 cm, then the scale should be (in centimeters, hieght) 26cm or 26.5

but i should have told you before you got started....

heh, i dont mind, if this goes wrong then ill finish it anyway, and display it in my room, and work on another, i have looooaaaads of spare time now my exams are over, so i dont mind spending a bit of cash on carstock either

richiedude said:
ive just made some of those hand plates what a job they are huh
rich

yeah, but theyre pretty easy when ya get used to it, ive completed one handplate completely

Zenzeigan said:
UPDATE

the left handplate is complete (except paint) the right one isnt bondo-ing as well :(

Got some pics? I wanna see paint ready handplate :D

centerside said:
Got some pics? I wanna see paint ready handplate :D
uploading now

using Centersides Indestructable Hot-Card Method :p

EDIT
u wanted pics

u can has pics

lol.png

rofl.png

Zenzeigan said:
uploading now

using Centersides Indestructable Hot-Card Method :p

EDIT
u wanted pics

u can has pics

lol.png

rofl.png

hehe thanks, but really, crossfire thought of it, I modified it to be a little bit stronger :D

Looking nice, the three dents on it look perfect! EDIT: looks so smooth and shiny

centerside said:
hehe thanks, but really, crossfire thought of it, I modified it to be a little bit stronger :D

Looking nice, the three dents on it look perfect! EDIT: looks so smooth and shiny

im wrokign on the right handplate as we speak :D

alright, half of the helmet is finished and ive started hot-carding it, when thats finished ill finishe the pep around it and hot-card that too, then ill resin and bondo and thatll be my day,

note: anyone noticed in on 30% warn? 0_o

centerside said:
Helmet already, is the helm fi or a bit loose?, cool. woot hotcard! hehe

helm not finished, front/top part of it done, i gathered if i hot-carded it AFTER it was done it woul be harder to reach the cerrtain places, so im gonna hotcard all this then continue pepping it

Zen, just a reminder, make sure its in the right shape cause if not, it wont fit right with the other pieces

centerside said:
Zen, just a reminder, make sure its in the right shape cause if not, it wont fit right with the other pieces

pep helmets close to being done, a few bits messed up but im replacing those so its all good

centerside said:
Alright, cool, I'll have to redo mine.

cant wait for the pics :D
woop!

helmet complete in pep, basic cardboard strengthening on the inside, still hot-carding now, fits my head perfectly as far as i can see, pics will be up in 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back