Zerebin Meets Yahtzee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerebin

Hello all.

I know heaps of you guys are Zero Punctuation Fans and i have been offered a chance to work with him and the guys from Australian gamer on an upcoming project. Lucky for me, i only live about 10km (roughly 14 miles) from the guys and went to meet up with them afew weeks back about me and my Master chief suit working with them on a TV show project.

GameDamage

But yes, Yahtzee knows now of the 405th and his girlfriend asked for this following photo which i know you guys will enjoy.
IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

P0rtalman and Last_Spartan again put me up to this one.

To answer the fanboy questions:

1. He is tall.
2. He wears the hat pretty much all the time.
3. In person he is a very likable fellow who doesn't run around paying out people, he leaves that to video games.

But yeah, in afew months time, GameDamage will come into existance and the world will be better for it, so i thought i would show you guys, considering there are heaps of his fans here.

Zerebin Out.

Nice one Z.
I saw the promo for game damage at eGames, well, i didn't see a lot of it, i was in my armour at the time, and cant wear my glasses with my helmet on.... lol. But what i saw looks pretty good.
I met yatzee at at eGames, hes pretty cool.

Zerebin said:
Yeah, im a guest star in the new show as Master Chief.

I always wanted to watch him while he recorded his game reviews on zero punctuation..

Last edited by a moderator:
Zerebin said:
But yes, Yahtzee knows now of the 405th and his girlfriend asked for this following photo which i know you guys will enjoy.
IMAG0037.jpg
very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming he doesn't talk as fast in real life?

And how many games does he have in his house. There's probably a dedicated mountain of games on account of the massive games he reviews.

Woopdido...look at me...im in Yahtzee new show ....

Fine i'm jealous ;) :p Good job Zerebin! The new show of Yahtzee and Co is widly discussed on the Internet, and have one of our finest member on it will be great for us all!

I surely hope you had a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back