Zerebin's Master Chief Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i use Zerebin on pretty much every board i am on :p. But yeah, i'm about to finish detailing the chest peice, so i will be able to make up a weathering tutorial for you guys to check out, cause alot of you are interested in the weathering style that i use.

All i need to say is this, it's sorta my costuming motto...

Weathering : Covers up mistakes with a side of realism!

Righteo guy, i am in the process right now of priming the chest peice ready for the base coat, which i will be using to do my weathering tutorial. I should have some pics tonight but i'll upload them all tommorow when i should have completely the majority of the weathering :).

Zerebin said:
Righteo guy, i am in the process right now of priming the chest peice ready for the base coat, which i will be using to do my weathering tutorial. I should have some pics tonight but i'll upload them all tommorow when i should have completely the majority of the weathering :).

Very nice on the helmet, can't wait to see the chest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Masterchiefchestunfinihsed.jpg

Here is a sneaky peak at the upcoming weathering Tutorial... now, if only i could post in the Pepakura part of this forum, i would post it there. But here is a sneak peak. :D

Nice helmet man! Great job on the chest too. I'm curious though, whose model did you use for it, and are you making the rest of the suit?

Time for an updated my brothers and sisters...

UnfinishedSuitPics.jpg

Not much, cause i haven't finished everything else yet, but i thought a photo would let you guys see the scaling of my armour. And the overall scheme with all the peices together.

very nice helmet and arms i think you over scaled the chest a little bit but other then that very nice keep up the good work man

Very nice. I am always impressed with the outcome of peoples pep jobs. Keep up the good work.
The weathering is very good as well. That type of painting is also called dry brushing. I like the comment about hiding flaws with the painting, it is true. Well placed paint on a chiped or scratched piece really gives it the look of used equipment.

Righteo Guys, time for the update on the armour, after having ti rush though certain parts (mainly torso down) i finished and wore my armour to Supanova Pop Culture convention. I has pics too :). I was definately the mot popular costume there.
Warning, the police officer is a real police officer, but he is a 501st trooper so it's all good :p
2392271350_8a6f4426c6_o.jpg

2392272748_bc6d0e60d4_o.jpg

2392288506_2a357cbc5a_o.jpg

n732010449_1105200_9637.jpg

DSC05164.jpg
Master Chief = Fangirl Magnet!
2391560933_34f5f5e306_o.jpg

2391563345_f8ea79c666_o.jpg

2392394674_1b53003d7f_o.jpg

LastSpartan said:
Amazing my friend ;)

Like the pics with the police :p
Looks awesome! i cant believe it looks better in the *new* pics... Did you repaint?
In the pic next to the police car it looks like from the game... (like you and the army guy where photoshopped) :p

-Fin(n)ish

*=EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back