Zero2O2´s W.i.p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero1o1

Jr Member
Okay, start to make my only odst armor. i have done another odst helmet but it´s broken.

The new one is on the beginning stage.

First my materials.

cimg1808.jpg

cimg1809y.jpg

cimg1813.jpg

Now the helmet alone.

cimg1811s.jpg

cimg1812m.jpg

Leave Comments please

Zero2o2

Well the pep looks good. Don't really see any bad warping on it so I would say you did a nice pep job.

Also word of advice, you don't need to make a whole new thread for the same thing. Just try to keep all your work and updates in ONE thread. It just helps to keep the forum boards clean. :)

Nice work dude, I may return to my ODST After Hugh Stephen Holder III Finished his ultimate HD odst files.

Nice work on the Pep Helmet. I looks really clean and also dose not have any warping.

Awesome job, I cant waite to see the finshed product. Keep it up.

Andrew

comment...

lol, it looks good! you have a little warping up on top. did you use cardstock? all in all, a little bondo and youre good to go! see you on the battlefield!

No i use normal paper and the warps going out with bondo how you said.

And i hope so.

Okay here´s my update bondo the top of the helmet and send it down with an machine.

cimg1839t.jpg

cimg1838f.jpg

cimg1837.jpg

Enjoy

could you please edit your last post if you have something new to say instead of double posting? ;)

rundown said:
could you please edit your last post if you have something new to say instead of double posting? ;)

Okay rundown is this better than the double posting. :)

And what you think about my helmet?!

Zero2o2

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks a lot like NZTK's ODST pep file, is this a smoothed out version or something? Could you post up the link to the exact ODST helmet you used? If you could it would be much appreciated! :)

Hey Zero! I couldnt send you a private message... anyway your helmet is done now. I'm not on the right computer to get it to you right now but you'll get it soon!

@Altair651 the model i used is from NZ-TK but i did smoothed helmet before i have get the full version of pep designer let me a little bit time and i will finish one.

@Rhinoc Thanks A lot Rhinoc this will help me a lot because i will do a second one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back