Zeus - Cog Armor Marcus Fenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuy124

Jr Member
Starting my build of Cog armor and will be posting my progress...
img3130b.th.jpg

So far completed all the pepakura but not satisfied with the boot, the height is 17.5 inches, I am 6ft and it's the proportion is small compared to the other parts. I tried to add to the bottom with half the show from carmine but still looks too small. I am going to try and redo it 24" and see how it looks. If it comes out good, I will make the other leg. Looking for some suggestions if anyone already made these parts.

More pics. I redid the boot at 22 inches, Height in Pepakura 558mm. Here is a comparison to the standard 17.5 inches and Height 459mm in the pic. Please post and let me know which one looks better. Thanks.

More progress, everything fiberglassed. I made the thigh pieces and the elbow pads and the equipment out of cloth.

Nice work, the lights really add to the effect. I have one question though, how did you make the gun?

Nice work, the lights really add to the effect. I have one question though, how did you make the gun?

Jaba, thanks but the only thing I built was the costume, the gun is from NECA but no longer sold anymore. You can still find a couple on ebay and amazon. If you want to build one, google nerf lancer and they have tutorial on how to make one from a nerf longshot and toy chainsaw, looks pretty good not like the NECA lancer but for a halloween costume it would look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back