Zeus - Cog Armor Marcus Fenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic Suit

I have a really quick question for you on your chest armor.

I am in the middle of building what I'm calling Buzz Lightyear 3.0 (1.0 fail, 2.0 good, 3.0 fingers crossed!). The Buzz chest armor is VERY big and round like the armor in your suit. I was wondering about the inside of your armor and how it sits on your body.

The issue I had with Buzz 2.0 is that it was heavier on the back because of the backpack wing thing Buzz has. I ended up filling a cloth bag with rice. Then I put in the front section of my suit to help pull the front down. It worked ok but it was just more weight to have to carry around. I would MUCH rather have some how had the chest armor strapped in place.

I have NO ideas. I'm just making the suit and then going to figure that part out. :-| So any suggestions on how you made the inside of your chest armor would be great! Thanks!

Jenny

Here is what I would do to fix your issue. I would use some kind of Belt that can tie around your waist, then attach the front bottom of the armor of the chest piece, this will keep the suit level and secured to your body without the weight going to the back. I would use something like a metal clip or clips from a harness to attach it to the belt. Just a thought.

Thanks for the comment, I sent you a message. Just take your time, and I am sure it will come out great. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back