zombie hunter/survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i'm a noob here and any advise or help would be greatly appreciated! trying to make a good looking zombie crawl costume for the zombie crawl this year my onlt problem, i have no experience with prop building. the biggest thing in my way is that i need to have full movement in the costume. i am a parkourist and am planing on doing parkour with some of my friends running from crazy zombie people. so again any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated!!:)

also anyone planing on going to the 2012 colorado zombie crawl??:D

hey, im not being rude, but theres a section for stuff in this area in a different forum. but the one thing i can do is go ahead and tell you a few things. if your a survivor, go with a t shirt and pants. take a knife and make a cut in your shirt on your side that pretty big. then take a sander and sand that a little so it looks ripped. then apply for other scratches. then, get fake blood and splatter it on your shirt and pants a good bit to look like you ben smashing a few heads open. then maybe put abit in your face to make it seem realistic.
good luck out there

where at in Co? and like what's it all about? oh yea, if you plan on doing some halo armor after this, I suggest checking this out, as an indecision thread can get you an infraction here on the forum, and it has some great info, but always start a thread, if it's a work in progress thread or I'm making this thread, with pictures. like the username btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back