**zombies O-My**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka5p3r

Ok well sense halloween is coming up and i love halloween. lol i decided to do a zombie ODST with a mask i just bought and a failed warped ODST helmet i was working on. so here are some pics. Im sorry if the pics are big im not good at resizing things

gallery_12498_1653_1613.jpg
gallery_12498_1653_10436.jpg

NOW WITH THE BROKEN VISOR IN

4020423935_2035eae654_o.jpg
4020436363_3d36537b46_o.jpg
4020432039_cc5337f536_o.jpg

Wow, that's wicked. Good use of a rejected prop! The center gash and the handprint on the side are a nice touch.

maybe put some leftover fragments of the visor around the edges to make it look like a zombie smashed through? looks awesome though. futuristic zombie apocalypse ftw.

yea today ill be adding some black plastic around the edges i just need to go to hobby lobby my wife through mine out when we moved. And thanks everyone for the comments ill post another pic when i get the plastic put in. Now all i need is to do is finish the rest of the ODST stuff...lol

It does look pretty cool, but I do agree with Queen........it's still too fleshy looking. I would try and make the skin tone look as if it has more of a "dead" feel to it. Other than that, it's a good way to not let a helmet go to waste! haha

the thing with the color is for me there are diffrent stages to being a zombie, theres that fresh off the truck skin still warm not much decay(which i think this one is) then theres the skin tone begins to change a small smell sets in then theres the decaying roting flesh that is falling off the bone with a funk that would kill a crap covered Golgothin..(if you dont know what that is watch DOGMA) lol. thats why i did not bother changing the color. for me halloween and the things that go bump in the night is a way of life with a tone of special FX stuff and mask as well as making my own head stones

i think if i had the rest of the armor done i would probly do alot more with it but for now i am adding the broken visor right now and some more running blood ill post some more pics soon.

yccars said:
Wow, that's wicked. Good use of a rejected prop! The center gash and the handprint on the side are a nice touch.

I agree; the bloody handprint on the side is a really nice touch, dude! I'm impressed at the amount of gore on your rendition of the ODST Zombie helm. Very realistic, imho. Looks like the poor fellow had an unfortunately close encounter with a flesh-starved zombie :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back