Zonbi's completed Sister armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonbi

Jr Member
Howdy! You might remember me from last summer when I posted my finished Marine armor here. Yes, it WAS pink, but I later painted it green for an event. --> http://www.cosplay.com/costume/304508/

I decided to make another set of armor this summer. I'm a huge fan of Red vs. Blue. Sister is one of my favorite characters. I even painted boyfriend's armor so he could be Doc with me. -insert O'Malley laugh here-

smallllllsis.jpg

I started off with the Mark VI high detail pepakura and finished it in about a month. The fiberglassing, body filler work, dremmeling, sanding, wiring, and painting took a little less than a month after the pep was finished.

My boyfriend, Sniper, was kind enough to help me wire in the LEDs and fans in the helmet. He also helped me with my layered Visor.

The under armor consists of a Sette pressure suit, a balaclava, and a black pair of BDU pants.

Here are some pictures I took from start to finish: http://yfrog.com/ne43219137j

Here are more pictures of my completed armor. I'll have more up soon. http://www.cosplay.com/costume/316281/

I hope to remake the shins since they are a little tight. I also want to put LEDs in the rest of the armor before Dragon*Con and work on the thighs some more.

Other than that, I am pretty happy with the results. I think it came out much better than my first project. :D

Ahh...so you're the duo pink armor marine/spartan. :) I remember seeing that suit a while back. Awesome stuff back then and awesome new work as well!

Loving the sis outfit! One of the funniest characters in the series imo, wish we'd seen more of her. I've seen a Caboose and a Donut around here somewhere and I'm doing Sarge myself. It'd be cool to get the whole cast in one place :D

nice armor you got there! i like the way u used black on the armor, it really showed the details of the armor and also make it stand out. nice job!

p.s(i am a very noob)

:)

O_O! The post location is a LIE! You are no noob!

Awesome work though. Great job on making the detailing pop with the black like that. Pardon me though as I giggle slightly at how huge that pistol looks in your hands cause I just know it'd look even bigger in my own. XD

O_O! The post location is a LIE! You are no noob!

Awesome work though. Great job on making the detailing pop with the black like that. Pardon me though as I giggle slightly at how huge that pistol looks in your hands cause I just know it'd look even bigger in my own. XD
I agree with you about the pistol size! When I was putting together the pepakura for the pistol I had an "Uh-oh" moment. I could barely fit my fingers around the grip! but later decided to just finish it anyway. I'll probably make a new pistol soon. Hahaha.

Hey Zonbi I saw your Yellow spartan armor on Attack of The Show. You waved for the camera during the parade.. of course it only lasted about a second but it was Y-O-U. YAY!

Showed my gf your suit and she thinks it looks very cool, if she decides to stay in the uk instead of heading back to NZ it looks like she may be doing a Sister suit too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back