dmr foam build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble 10

hello 405th i have started on a dmr or a Designated Marksman Rifle, (for those who dont know what dmr stands for or for those who never played reach ).
300px-Designated_Marksman_Rifle.png
so as the title says it's foam this is my first foam gun and more then likly my last build for awhile because i am runing out of $ but with no further ado u the foam dmr.

(please note : i am making this for a friends b-day which was on the 21 i am 7 days late do to some meager mishaps with his energy sword do to me not knowing how to resin :( but as Thomas edasen said it's not 99,0000 ways that failed it's 99,0000 ways i know not how to make a light bulb.)

(please note again this is a wall mount so it is smaller then a real life thing and much lighter too.)

i have cut out the body and about ready to glue (see pic1) and just drawing out the craft foam pieces or detail pieces (see pic 2)

(pic 1)
p1.jpg

(pic 2)
p2.jpg

enjoy the build

noble 10 out

Attachments

• 300px-Designated_Marksman_Rifle.png
    300px-Designated_Marksman_Rifle.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 418
Neat! I love M392s, I don't mind the m395 but I prefer this one. I hope you have fun during this build.

Neat! I love M392s, I don't mind the m395 but I prefer this one. I hope you have fun during this build.

thx

update

i have glueed the body together(see pic1) and i made the meg(see pic 2) i wonder how i make the scope ( see pic 3)

(pic 1)

IMGP0318.JPG

(pic 3)

IMGP0320.JPG

(PIC 3)
M392-DMR-TransparentSide.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back