ODST build foam @117williamfett Ig

bobafett117 , posting 14 links to your Instagram account in 15 minutes with no context or explanation comes across as Spam, and not the intent of these Forums. I belive PlantletAlexander has already mentioned this to you the last time you engaged in this behavior.

We do have free, virtually unlimited upload space here on the Forums for users to share their images.

In the future I reccomend uploading your images into one single post, and providing some explanation of of what you are doing and building so that you can contribute to the community.

bobafett117 , posting 14 links to your Instagram account in 15 minutes with no context or explanation comes across as Spam, and not the intent of these Forums. I belive PlantletAlexander has already mentioned this to you the last time you engaged in this behavior.

We do have free, virtually unlimited upload space here on the Forums for users to share their images.

In the future I reccomend uploading your images into one single post, and providing some explanation of of what you are doing and building so that you can contribute to the community.
Sorry I've been forgetting to post on this website so I was just posting all 14 of them that way I don't forget But I won't post so much at the same time next time and how would you recommend I give context I could copy and paste the context that I posted in the Instagram post before the post on the 405th and Thank you for the heads up.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back