File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright a quick update before bed. I have unfolded the backpack and its waiting on my desktop to be uploaded. However i have another helmet that i have unfolded before and am in the progress of doing a third unfold. Once i am done with the third unfold which shouldnt take long i am going to start another thread that will be put up of all my unfolds and hopefully any after that.

Hello everybody,

I am suspending all of my work here for a while, I just woke up after being asleep for three days, the doctors don't know caused it yet.

Hello everybody,

I am suspending all of my work here for a while, I just woke up after being asleep for three days, the doctors don't know caused it yet.

I could not even begin to fathom how weird that would be, I hope it's nothing too serious and your ok, good luck mate and I hope too see your work around here soon.

I could not even begin to fathom how weird that would be, I hope it's nothing too serious and your ok, good luck mate and I hope tooee your work around here soon.

Thank you, Ian having severe headaches, severe spinal pain, joint pain, randomnly falling assleep. Memory lose, and high fever

You should feel better. Like now. Because youre simply awesome. Seriously though I do hope you feel better soon.

I hope that you wouldn't be offended, but I've prayed for you. If u believe, and your in agreement. Then in the name of Jesus you shall be healed!

Agreed and Amen.

Thank you everyone.

Got admitted to hospital, got wires hanging out of places I rather they wouldn't be hanging out off. I passed out for the first time ever I mean total black out, when they drew blood. Now I have had plenty of blood work during the marine corps and after. This time I went full pansy and passed out, of course they couldn't find a heart beat or get me to snap out of it. They panicked, my wife unit slapped the sin out of me of course it brought me back but I didn't think she cared that much about me. Tough love huh. Awaiting results for now.

Edit: my doctor told me to take Motrin and drink more water, of course I asked and it turns out he is an ex naval doc. So I told him since I am tired should I stand up, now any jarhead can attest to this statement.

Your most welcome bro. And remember Spartans never die!

Want to read something funny Saved...... My wife unit just handed me an apple and told to eat and that it would make me feel better. A woman giving a man an apple I said, woman you must want the world to come undone. Look at what happened the first time a Woman gave a man an apple. Of course a sister by the name of Sr Sigi overheard the conversation, which made it awkward since she is also my nurse. Yeah I am now that guy.

Hey Crimmson,

Sorry to hear your ill and I hope you recover soon and its nothing major.
For the record, if your tired, Yes, you have to stand up. :) Not only do I know what your are saying and referring to but I also sympathize. I myself am not a jarhead but I was inducted as an honoree during a multinational taskforce to Saudi. My unit crossed trained with all branches and we earned the respect of the then Force Recon we trained with. Semper Fidelis.

After the apple comment, you are officially THAT guy. Welcome to the club. hehe. At least your in good company.

Kind Regards,

WARlock

No, don't eat the apple! Therefore your eyes will be open, and you shall have knowledge of good and evil! I'm sure God has given suitable helper. Could be worse, doctors could of had you hooked up on meds. Instead of an apple she could've given you a plasma grenade, and said push the nice shiny button in the middle. You'll be fine. Lol, nevermind the remarks about the plasma grenade. Guess that's what would of happened if the Bible went halo style.

Hey Crimmson,

Sorry to hear your ill and I hope you recover soon and its nothing major.
For the record, if your tired, Yes, you have to stand up. :) Not only do I know what your are saying and referring to but I also sympathize. I myself am not a jarhead but I was inducted as an honoree during a multinational taskforce to Saudi. My unit crossed trained with all branches and we earned the respect of the then Force Recon we trained with. Semper Fidelis.

After the apple comment, you are officially THAT guy. Welcome to the club. hehe. At least your in good company.

Kind Regards,

WARlock

thank you Warlock

I was bleeding internally from a cut vein in my g i tract. don't ask me how it happened because I don't know. I know had to get two blood transfusions after the surgery because my h and h count was below 8 normal is 17 and above I believe.

No, don't eat the apple! Therefore your eyes will be open, and you shall have knowledge of good and evil! I'm sure God has given suitable helper. Could be worse, doctors could of had you hooked up on meds. Instead of an apple she could've given you a plasma grenade, and said push the nice shiny button in the middle. You'll be fine. Lol, nevermind the remarks about the plasma grenade. Guess that's what would of happened if the Bible went halo style.

I had not eaten since last Tuesday not Christmas eve but the one before, so of course I took it and threw it up. I finally ate yesterday, and any food that got near me just disgusted me for some reason. I offended my wife by accident.

don't know which chest piece this is I believe it is the ricochet, I also don't know if some one has done it yet or not but here is my take on it. I modified the game rip as little as possible except in the back pack area I changed it for stability reasons when hardened I believe it would be to heavy for such a small brace/bridge so I widened the mesh weld area.

I actually like this chest piece alot
H4NBLEND.jpg

H4N.jpg
I removed this due to the front already being hard enough to pep its an easy fix with foamies. the folds would be to small.

h4nchest.jpg
I fully enclosed the inside of the chest area

h4nchestside.jpg

h4nchestback.jpg
the open areas on the back are on purpose, they jump over from one side to the other as a small bridge, foam would be much easier and faster

not unfolded
obj link in case you want to mess with it.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/2s2o75blcsetxag/h4n chest.obj
pdo link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hmcak636n9f34c1/h4n chest.pdo

copy right Microsoft, 343

Last edited by a moderator:
Good too see your back to doing the thing you do best.

That's also a pretty weird injury having a cut artery with out any external factor cutting it, it's good too see your ok though.

Good too see your back to doing the thing you do best.

That's also a pretty weird injury having a cut artery with out any external factor cutting it, it's good too see your ok though.

I have pics but I don't think I can post them here.

update to unknown torso

I had to fix the highlighted area. it was causing weird geometry
h4nchestinsidefix.jpg
obj link
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0qi5t3c7v0jv1uw/h4n chest2.obj
pdo link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kns99nv64wzm1xo/h4n chest2.pdo

copyright Microsoft, 343

I have seriously looked for game rips of Halo 4 and a search in here hasn't netted me anything near. Any chance you could link me those files in some way for us old and infirm ;) TIA

Thank God for modern medicine, and bless the doctors! Good to see you back!

thank you Saved

now earlier in the thread we went back in time well I was able to pluck out an armor piece, heavily modify it, mesh weld it like I have never ever welded before and this came out

jorgechest2.jpg
completely mesh welded onto regular armor not needing to pep into three separate pieces, jorges up armor, neck piece are mesh welded to reach chest as one

jorgechest.jpg
I included the spine area, the top of the spine area are mesh welded to armor, bottom three rows are free floating

jorgechest3.jpg
I fully enclosed the inside of the armor including the spine area

jorgechestpepside.jpg
redid the neck area opening

jorgechestpeptest.jpg

jorgechestpep.jpg
I also modified the cod piece to allow the spine area to slip into it

anyone crazy enough to unfold this

not unfolded
obj link
http://www.mediafire.com/view/2oywq19en9y9pny/spartan jorge chest.obj
pdo link