Assassin's Creed Hidden Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgetArduna

Well, today I grew bored and I decided to make something I've seen other people make before, the Hidden Blade from Assassin's Creed. Here are some pictures of it, hope you enjoy!
CIMG0258.jpg

Before
CIMG0259.jpg

After
CIMG0260.jpg

Another Angle
CIMG0261.jpg

How it's held on my arm
CIMG0262.jpg

Retracted
CIMG0263.jpg

Deployed

(Sorry for the blurry pics)

LastSpartan said:
For 100% accuracy, cut your finger, use a real blade and start killing. :D
Yeah! Why do you still have a ring finger? >:O
lol j/k that looks pretty cool :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my friend were actually discussing on how to make a hidden blade like this. However this one is static. Are you looking perhaps to make this one deployable? And if so what mechanics would one use to perform a certain motion and have it appear?

@Uber Buddah,
Hey, if you would like to easily make a deployable one, you should try looking around the internet. Here is probably the easiest one to make that I have ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxP50dOoVrg

@ArgetAduna,
your hidden blade looks good, umm, idk if it is deployable while wearing it, but other wise you did good. are u planning on decorating it? with like leather and designs?

flipboy439 said:
@Uber Buddah,
Hey, if you would like to easily make a deployable one, you should try looking around the internet. Here is probably the easiest one to make that I have ever seen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxP50dOoVrg

Thanks for that, it's ON! :D

I think something like this should also work really well for Predator blades for those doing Predator stuff.

@ArgetAduna,
your hidden blade looks good, umm, idk if it is deployable while wearing it, but other wise you did good. are u planning on decorating it? with like leather and designs?

Yeah, I am going to decorate it with something like that, and it can deploy while wearing it, it's gravity fed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back