• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
animemannn said:
ustream armor watch me do it gogogogogogogogogogogoogogog
rada(thats shnitll for click me)
ok never mind i cant get past the lag.....iall try to get it to work in the next 30-40 min

Ah I noticed couldn't see anything on the screen but something blue. :\. Sorry I haven't been able to work on the novel today guys.. I wasn't really in the zone. I promise an update sometime tommorow. Or most likely a huge update on Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm expecting better than this!! :JKJKJK:

:)

Good work, you are doing great.

I did worked on the ODST novel long back when they came out with the concept, maybe I'll post my own too later (i have to move it all to the computer from the notebook) :p

Sorry SpartanSRS, had unexpecting plans. Maybe tomorrow at umm 5 o clock your time. Would that work. A lot has happen that wasn't suppose to. But i;m back on track now

Sorry I haven't been able to work on the novel today guys.. I wasn't really in the zone. I promise an update sometime tommorow. Or most likely a huge update on Saturday.

Its k, we aren't rushing ya SpartanSRS. Take your time. if your not in the zone for a week we wounldn't mind, even if it kills us all insade we still won't mind.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Nugget said:
You still haven't changed the AI name in the first post. :V

Nugget, i know that i said you were the AI. but there was a confusion. So we'll fix every single mistake tomorrow, when me and SpartanSRS make a revived better detailed script/rolesheet.story.table of content,about the author, yeah

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Nugget, i know that i said you were the AI. but there was a confusion. So we'll fix every single mistake tomorrow, when me and SpartanSRS make a revived better detailed script/rolesheet.story.table of content,about the author, yeah

Ok.. now I need to start putting together a better role list... (Basic is checked off)..

I was readying the squads and such. And i found that my character was called Hoffmen. I would just like to point it out that's his middle name. Also i didn't notice any of the other family members so i was just wondering if you were going to do them? Also when you get enough you should have the ODST at a 4 or 5 person squad. Because 3 is to small. You need two rifle men, one support and one mid-long range marksmen. I mean it's your story. So do what you want, I'm just trying to help.

(Here are there stats again)
Name: John H. Tierney
specialty: Anti- infantry loves MA5C with extended magazine, heavy Machine gun, and shotgun.

Name: Athena M. Tierney(all names are mad up beside John Tierney, but Hoffmen isn't my middle name wink.gif )
specialty:Lovers her brothers very much, and misses them. Joins up to try and understand why they fight.

Name: Kert L. Tierney
specialty: anti armor, loves rocket launcher and battle rifle.

Name: Tank A. Tierney
specialty: Knows everything about the frigate class battleship. Loves putting things together.
Kills his enemys with crowbars, knives, wrenches, and dual SMG's

SpartanSRS said:
Ok.. now I need to start putting together a better role list... (Basic is checked off)..

Don't worry i'll do that. You just worry bout other things.

Warhead: Dude, regirstration closed, so i don't think you shold make more people. More work and More space for them to be in it. SoartanSRS will pick random people in it, so don't post any more slips of people Please

Edit: I really like how you're dedicated on adding really strong juicy characters. So i give you my permission, but maybe SpartanSRS won't let you. He might be flexible

spartan1234 said:
hey spartan mjonliner am i in the book or am i kicked out?

Umm, Since you asked before, and you wanted to be an ODST, you get to be a ODST. but i don't think we have room for a squad for you

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Well I hoe it turns out good. has anybody seen SpartanSRS today?

Back today... Going to start writing Chapter 5 today.. and updating the lists etc. Been a little sick but I'm going to squeeze a couple paragraphs into the story today.

animemannn said:
epicosody on chapter 5 so-far...percrastanation on art is funn!!!. i might just stay up all night doing the art.

Good to know! :lol: , I'm looking forward to see the final piece!

here's random filler
greeeen.jpg

click me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back