Advanced Chimeran Hybrid (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So changing directions, I quickly drew up a template for a weapon to go with the costume. not sure if I'm gonna do this one or a different one (which would just be modding a nerf Maverick)

But here is the quick template of a (not exact replica) L11-2 Dragon
IMG_0184.jpg

The games looks like this
L11-2_dragon_2nd.jpg

Or I was just going to make the HE .44 Magnum...
HE44.jpg

...out of a either a Nerf Maverick...
maverick.png

...which I know wouldn't make it very close in detail or proportionally at all, but I'd have the maverick ready at hand.

Or I could buy a cap gun revolver and paint it and and a few detail with foam
44mag.jpg

I haven't decided which yet and this is just an idea im toying with. Ill probably make these last after the armor if I do make them.

I would say make the pistol out of the cap gun, you are going to have to do a whole bunch of modding and cutting if you use the mavrick...

So as an update (sorry no pics of my work) I have the front of the torso done, both forearms, and most of the thighs done.

Im having trouble with how I want to do the cod piece which looks like this.
IMG_0010.jpg

I could attach it to an old belt (the attaching wouldn't be a problem) But the problem is that the chimera doesnt wear a belt (shown here)...
IMG_0008-Copy.jpg

and its only held up by the cooling tubes that run from his low to mid back around his hips and attaching to the sides of the cod. I could attach it like how I just explained, but it would make it extremelly hard to get the torso/back on.

so theres my dilemma. The only viable option I see is to make the cod removable and attach it to the tubes/pipes everytime I put it on or attach it to the belt (along with the butt plate) and then also make it removable with the tubing.

I just wanted your guys' input. All help/comments/criticism is appreciated

So this project is dead.

The difficulty of doing this is just a little to much for me right now and Im in severe debt with my parents so I can't really buy any supplies if I screw up more.

I might return to this later on when I am a little more skilled in making armor without pep (still haven't tried armor with pep).

For right now I think I will make and sell custom latex masks to relieve the debt and buy supplies for whatever project I would like to do next whether it be Halo armor or something else.

So this project is dead.

The difficulty of doing this is just a little to much for me right now and Im in severe debt with my parents so I can't really buy any supplies if I screw up more.

I might return to this later on when I am a little more skilled in making armor without pep (still haven't tried armor with pep).

For right now I think I will make and sell custom latex masks to relieve the debt and buy supplies for whatever project I would like to do next whether it be Halo armor or something else.

sad to hear i was looking forward to seeing the finished mask at least,but hey we all have our reasons..good luck with your future endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back