Aliens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy55

THIS is proof that Aliens are real...ok, maybe not but it is an avalanche that happened on Mars. I just spotted this on digg and thought that it had some cool pics.

No one cares about it when it happens on earth, when it happens on mars, everyone is ontop of it.

Its exetremly rare for an natural incident to be caught at all on other planets, so of couse its going to be more important then something on Earth, considering Mars might one day be our second home.

I still find it funny we know more about the vast Lightyears of space, then we do about the bottom of the several oceans.

Dreadnought of Fury said:
Its exetremly rare for an natural incident to be caught at all on other planets, so of couse its going to be more important then something on Earth, considering Mars might one day be our second home.

I still find it funny we know more about the vast Lightyears of space, then we do about the bottom of the several oceans.

I agree on that notion, its ironic that we know more about other planets and space more than we know about our own oceans... But maybe we will end up finding out what the hell is down there... That and come up with something that can survive the pressure that deep... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back