Anyone here frequent Supercon?

AstridLindgrn

Florida Supercon is the con I go to every year. Just generally wondering if any cosplayers attend it. I might have met you in previous years!
I'm hoping to eventually go to megacon but for now I'll still be going annually to supercon hopefully with my Spartan armor next year.

From my short visit to megaCon in Florida last week I was able to meet AugmentedHuman013 and Jocko03 (and a few others but I don’t have their forum @‘s). From what I heard (and feel free to correct me if I’m mistaken), megaCon is the main con for the 405th, and pretty much the only one that they frequent. Although, perhaps there will be members going if you go. Let’s see if any of those southern folks hop on this thread

From my short visit to megaCon in Florida last week I was able to meet AugmentedHuman013 and Jocko03 (and a few others but I don’t have their forum @‘s). From what I heard (and feel free to correct me if I’m mistaken), megaCon is the main con for the 405th, and pretty much the only one that they frequent. Although, perhaps there will be members going if you go. Let’s see if any of those southern folks hop on this thread
I have always wanted to go to megacon it's just a big investment to go all the way up there. Supercon is just closer and more affordable for me as I live in the southeast area of Florida. But if going to Megacon is where most of the 405th go to I'd eventually put down the money to attend a year.

I am half way between Orlando and Miami. I use to frequent Super a lot before the show being purchased by Reed pop. I would like to eventually rebuild our presence down there.

I am half way between Orlando and Miami. I use to frequent Super a lot before the show being purchased by Reed pop. I would like to eventually rebuild our presence down there.
Ive been going there since 2016 it's still a very nice convention to attend even if it hasnt been as great as it was years prior but I would go yearly there with other spartan cosplayers if there were even just a couple to have a sort of presence.

Only went to SuperCon once 5 years ago because Jason Issac's is a friend of ours and he was attending. They were holding it around 4th of Jul which was just too much trouble. MegaCon however I've been going to since 2020 and it's huge! 40,000 + each day

Only went to SuperCon once 5 years ago because Jason Issac's is a friend of ours and he was attending. They were holding it around 4th of Jul which was just too much trouble. MegaCon however I've been going to since 2020 and it's huge! 40,000 + each day
Yeah the more I hear people's responses about Supercon the more it sounds like no one really attends it of this group.
So looks like I'm gonna have to start going to Megacon round the time I forge my armor.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back