Armor Build: Jorge-052

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to get some supports for the chest piece? I keep seeing Jorge builds on here and the stability of a chest pep that big worries me. I'd imagine it will need a lot of support to stop it flopping. Project is looking good though man. :)

I was planing on using the hot glue gun method to reinforce the chest piece and then hopefully adding padding won't make it flop. I am also planing on paper macheing the outside, if done right, it makes this pretty tough. I have done other paper mache projects in the past, one was a airplane in middle school, and the wing tips actualy became abit pointy as sharp pointy, no lie. If all goes acording to plan i well finish all the pieces by the end of the week to harden them this weekend and paint next weekend. Last piece im gona pep are gona be the shins, the rest i'm gona have to go old school and scratch build the forearm(50% done for both left and righ), the biceps, thighs, and cod. Its actually faster, took me like a hour to get the forearm pieces as they are, and would have finished them last night, but i had classes. :( but so far so good.

dang man it looks very good and the helmet did look a little small at first but when you put the visor in it looked way better good luck and the chest is looking good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back