Battle Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernzy3

This used to be my progress thread for my Halo 2 ODST. After the tragic event of my brother smashing it I decided to move on. Now I will be using this thread for my progress on my battle rifle. The first 13 posts after this post are from my ODST progress thread so you can just ignore them.

[attachment=7338:IMG00561.jpg]

[attachment=7339:IMG00559.jpg]

[attachment=7340:IMG00560.jpg]

Looks good but might i suggest you try the smooth version as it will save you time and money when it comes to the bondo stage because trust me that version it REALLY hard to get smooth.

nuhkschuitykaht said:
Looks good but might i suggest you try the smooth version as it will save you time and money when it comes to the bondo stage because trust me that version it REALLY hard to get smooth.

Yea, I just found out about it. What a bummer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look too bad. Bend it back and re-glue. Your were already planning on bondo, right? That'll take care of the few extra creases.

Or you can ignore us and use this as an excuse to make the smooth version. :)

Fernzy3 said:
The jaw is pretty messed up right now. I'm thinkin something a little different. Any suggestions?

Yeah, tie your brother up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you want to stick with the H2 ODST, do it again, but use the smooth version.
OR If you wanna be more up to date on Hell Jumper tech, do the latest ODST (H3 or WETA)

dude thats a nice helmet really great job!! ! but that stinks your step brother smashed it!! and why did he do that?

but any way thats a really nice helmet just bend it back to gether..

:D thanks hope it gets fixed!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back