Beni5O's Mark Vi W.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benito

Jr Member
Hey guys, i have been a member of the 405th for some weeks now and i guess the best way to start my project is to post it here! maybe this can help someone by learning by my mistakes or tips someone gives me.

This is a project i want to finish in a 100% so i got no deadline. (would be great if it was done by next halo ween but i'm not gonna rush anything) Also i will be getting all my reference pics from myself,not trying to say the galleries are bad...they are great! but i want to do this by my own and by taking the reference myself i guess i can get what im looking for

One thing im not sure is the paintjob, don't think this is an indesition thread but i got time to think for the paint still!

These are some colors im thinking about:

97299326-Full.jpg

97622102-Full.jpg

97620281-Full.jpg

Also, im adding my sign you see above.

Hopefully i can look like this when im done! lol

97620004-Full.jpg

Now on the progress! sorry for the celphone pics, my camera has run out of battery

im just done with the right thigh(HD) and the right boot(LD) and i have a question, is the sizing on the Thigh good? my fingers show where the knee joint is located

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

I got the Thigh in this site and the Boot on the wiki

Thanks to Soullessin for the site, i will be using a lot from this and that unfold of the EOD looks sweet!

Thanks for looking in my thread, any question, tips, or criticism is accepted!

Sneak peak at my next project.

DSC00091.jpg

@Underdogg13

Thanks! we'll see if it's a good scale after im done with the shin.

@Alex Spartan117

:lol

sorry for the double post but i got a little update

finished my first shin, the scaling went really good and it was a good build because of the smooth unfold of Mr0reo

DSC00112.jpg

also did a failed attempt at a skeleton for the leg

DSC00116.jpg

the thigh should be higher

DSC00119.jpg

sorry for the celphone pics, i need to fix my camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back