Blackwell's Destiny Warlock build log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handcannon came out sweet!! Now with all the new touches I want to see a full suit up pic with it!
Thanks! I'll post some pics later today or tomorrow. I'm so tired of taking awkward weaponless photos, so these will look way better with a prop of some sort, surely.
That handcannon is sick! Paint job on it is outstanding. Did you laser cut the rubber yourself?
Thanks, dood! Yes, I laser cut the rubber myself. Super happy with the end result.
Oooo those Transversive Steps are gonna be an interesting challenge, looking forward to seeing you pull that off. And D.A.R.C.I. is a very cool choice for a main weapon, I don't think I've seen someone make it yet so that should be neat!
Yea, I think they'll be a bit of a challenge. I'm a wee bit worried, but I have a general idea of what I need to do. The effect definitely won't be perfect, but I think it will be kinda cool.

I'm pretty excited for Darci. A lot of people say it's awful as a weapon, but I enjoy that spicy fire rate. lol. Already working on some 3D models for it. Going for a MDF base with laser cut and 3D printed details.

Quick photo drop:
IMG_6494.JPG IMG_6493.JPG IMG_6475.JPG IMG_6470.JPG IMG_6459.JPG IMG_6456.JPG IMG_6455.JPG

I'm so bummed I didn't get to take a photo with you! After I saw you I came back and you were gone, I looked every where on that floor.

Just in the quick moment I saw you though I could tell that the improvements you made really uped the look of your suit. Nice job.

Last edited:
I was facebook creepin and I saw your photo dump. 10/10 my dude.

Some new leg armor is in planning:
View attachment 253549
My plan for the glowing stuff is to make some laser-etched acrylic armor. It should capture the light pretty well, imo. Recommendations and tips are appreciated.

Look into EL Wire for the squiggly lace. Laser cut acrylic could be really fun for the shin armour, I'm not sure how well it'll survive stomping around for hours on end but hey, it'll look rad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back