Blacrose's Bluerealm Helmet Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
p0rtalman said:
Perfect :D
Have you done the interior yet?

I only have a thin layer of dense black foam on the inside, connected by velcro... It's a temporary thing. I'll be taking apart a motorcycle helmet and I will harvest the padding and visor from it :]

Last edited by a moderator:
BlacRoseImmortal said:
Thanks Beth! I have 4 really powerful LEDs but they arnt pink... I may have to just buy awhole lot of those! ^^

Hehe that's quite alright! =3

They look pretty cool, I might get some too! =D

That's a first time paint job?!?! Truthfully, I'd never have been able to tell :D
I think some pink LED's could either make it or break it (not literally of course) but I can't really say. Either they would be really sweet, or it would be just a tad bit overboard...
Anywho, great job!

The weathering is very well done, I'll be using a similar method to re-detail a bit older suit I have and add some wear accents to it.

Items with some realistic damage or weathering always look better than the "out of the box" look of a clean painted prop.

Also, Hi!

Wow, that's Hawt Kelly. I think it looks just fine. Question though, why are you outside in a towel taking photos of MC Armor though? :p I can only imagine the neighbor's reactions :lol:

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Wow, that's Hawt Kelly. I think it looks just fine. Question though, why are you outside in a towel taking photos of MC Armor though? :p I can only imagine the neighbor's reactions :lol:

Cheers,
Kensai
You never know. She DOES live in the Keys. :p

kensai111 said:

Cheers,
Kensai

LOL, I just painted and I was gross so while my helmet was drying I took a shower, I got out and I realized it was starting to get dark.... and the mosqitos were reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly bad so i had to be quick to get good photos.... Oh, and I dont have neighbors....FREEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
You never know. She DOES live in the Keys. :p

And that too.... just yesterday i went grocery shopping and there was a couple shopping in their bathing suits.... no no not bathing suits that covered ANYTHING ..... the woman was in a tiny bikini and the man, godforbid, was in a speedo and had a towel draped over his shoulder.... yeah, i'm used to it by now XD

That looks so nice that I think I'm going to use it as render while making my own helmet. Just a quick question though, is the second layer of your visor see-through or gold?

the visor is see through.. it's just a nice HJC mirrored gold visor I destroyed by adding a second layer of styrene and getting too wild with epoxy :cautious:

I wont have any spare money till next month and then i'll just get 2 gold visors and fit them together.

My next set of pictures will have the interior liner, LEDs, fans, and dual visor done.

the visor is gonna be replaced but it took me about 1 hour to get the visor all done and it took me 2 1/2 days for the painting.

I think you did good on painting your BR helmet. Heck, you are doing better than me!!!! My BR and LA helmets are still sitting on the shelf!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

TOTALLY FABULOUS!!! lol jk im not gay... BUT it is very sweet. i think the paint job is great. great work as expected! keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back