Blacrose's Works In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovin the helmet Blackrose! absolutely awesome!

2495708286_b61e59bbae.jpg

good job kelly although you need to learn more about leather working lol....you know i love you dont start crying...bring it with you on friday and ill give it nice tight wind.

Looks great, keep up the good work.
That leather wrap is tough. The handle guard has some weird angles on it. I still hate doing them, I spend more time on that part then I care to think of. I like mine to be uneven and expose some of the frame behind it myself. I like the look of your wrap over.

God I hate you! Naw...you know I love ya! I'm just jealous I don't have a spiker. The spiker looks great! Excellent job. Where is the magnum? I couldn't see the pic of it? Now get back to the armor. You must complete it before I finish mine!

HELL JUMPER said:
good job kelly although you need to learn more about leather working lol....you know i love you dont start crying...bring it with you on friday and ill give it nice tight wind.

Gotta be Hatin' all the time :cautious: lol jk, i was planning on bringing it with me this weekend to rub all over your face while i laugh at you for not having one anyway ^^

@Tracy: i updated my first post with all the new pictures ;)

Thanks everyone, i'll soon have more to show off :)

Last edited by a moderator:
RadioaciveMicrobe said:
You older people and your money! :D

HA! I wish! you can just ask smick how long it took me to get the money XD

And just because I spend every penny I get the second I get it doesnt mean I actually have money... it just proves that I'm a woman lol

Thanks everyone for the lovely words <3

Yep I'm getting old! Missed the part about the first post. That spiker turned out sweet Kelly. Good job on the magnum too! Can I send you mine to fix up for me? I guess I'll get to it sooner or later. Keep up the good work girl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlacRoseImmortal @ Nov 25 2008, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>HA! I wish! you can just ask smick how long it took me to get the money XD

And just because I spend every penny I get the second I get it doesnt mean I actually have money... it just proves that I'm a woman lol

Thanks everyone for the lovely words <3</div>
At least you get money to spend, it's illegal to hire a 14 year old for jobs.

All I've had is a penny in my pocket for 3 months. >.<

Oh Kelly, I'm jealous. Sweet helmet, sweet spiker and magnum... you're off to a wicked start chicka.

Cheers,
Kensai

tlither said:
Did you plasti-dip the grip on the magnum? It looks like you did.

No, it's just dirty LOL. I took the picture before I dampragged the finished piece :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back