bobbio555's ODST WIP: 2nd Attempt (Pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got the suit done, and threw together a short video... Maybe later when I have some more pictures I can give you guys a blow by blow, but for now this is all I've got.

This has really been an awesome experience, and I am SO glad that this website exists so help people like us... I know the armor might not be perfect, I did rush it a lot, but I'd like to leave you with one thought for now... If I can get a suit of this quality done in a couple months at 14, think about what I'll be doing when I'm the same age as all you Elites ;D
Thanks once again everyone, and as the video suggests, you will definitely be seeing more from me, and fairly soon too.

As a closing note, the suit, presumably, WILL be for sale at some point, but at the quality it's at now, I can't charge much for it, and I still need to do some research as to how to get it shipped, and how much to sell it for and the like. If you're interested, or have any information you think may be helpful to my selling endeavors, please feel free to PM me.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like that video but this isn't the book of face5. Instead I shall tell you that you did a good job. Good Job The Mau5 Will be Pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back