Brothers Darkness Unfolding Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gauntlet.gif

Like this?

I removed the little line in the middle.

Alex spartan177 said:

No problem alex :D Glad to help ya with something finally lol. Lemme know if you think it's better or not. I actually might make this, just as a wall prop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zhunter6 said:
Can you unfold this case. The measurements are 24" wide and 16" tall. Thank you.

Case

Did you happen to take a look at the file? It's kinda interesting on the inside lol...it looks like egg-crate foam on the inside.

Brothers Darkness said:
Did you happen to take a look at the file? It's kinda interesting on the inside lol...it looks like egg-crate foam on the inside.

I haven't looked on the inside. Hope that doesn't cause any problems.

Zhunter6 said:
I haven't looked on the inside. Hope that doesn't cause any problems.

I'll take a stab at it, if it gets to be too complicated I'll let ya know, looks pretty interesting tho.

Brothers Darkness said:
I'll take a stab at it, if it gets to be too complicated I'll let ya know, looks pretty interesting tho.

I took a look inside and removed everything that was in it. Here's one that's empty.

Empty Case

Zhunter6 said:
I took a look inside and removed everything that was in it. Here's one that's empty.

Empty Case

Ooooo much better :D I'll get back to ya in a couple hours or so, gotta finish a couple things.

Hey hunter, that file isn't really peppable. The outside piping is separate from the inside case itself. And the top and bottom come out as one whole piece and fill about 9 pages themselves. Might be easier to scratch build it.

Brothers Darkness said:
Hey hunter, that file isn't really peppable. The outside piping is separate from the inside case itself. And the top and bottom come out as one whole piece and fill about 9 pages themselves. Might be easier to scratch build it.

Ok. Thanks for trying.

I do have another one to unfold. The only thing is i don't know what size it should be.

Mine Thrower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back