Building My MK7 From Halo Infinite

Unfortunately due to below 0 temperatures there are no up dates. I’m delayed for a while might move my printers into the dinner room for the next 2 weeks.
If your printers are in an area that's too cold, I'd recommend getting an enclosure for them to retain heat and create an ambient temperature, you'd probably want them to be heating up for a while though to build up to the right temp unless you want to turn a hairdryer on hot and put that in the inclosure for a bit.
I haven't heard of anyone doing that but it might be a worthwhile idea if you'll possibly be out of options for a few weeks.

If your printers are in an area that's too cold, I'd recommend getting an enclosure for them to retain heat and create an ambient temperature, you'd probably want them to be heating up for a while though to build up to the right temp unless you want to turn a hairdryer on hot and put that in the inclosure for a bit.
I haven't heard of anyone doing that but it might be a worthwhile idea if you'll possibly be out of options for a few weeks.
I have thought about that just not sure I want to spend that money right now. Just bought a new airbrush gun, hand sander, and new table for my work space. Definitely something I might have to do in the future.

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back