Bungie Day 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea you can get the blue flames just by signing into bungie.net on your xbox or somethin like that. what sucks is that im going to be here for bungie day, but sadly my xbox live is broken and im getting it fixed. but its gonna be here by the day after! my life is over!

This from Bungietweets:

Steaktacular goes down at midnight. 24 hrs of Reach. You steak us. We steak you. Webcams and livestream are go.

Official Bungie vs. the World gamertags: Humproast, Heavenly Beef, Tender Loins, and Porterhaus.

And from Facebook:
Steaktacular kicks off tonight at midnight. You steak us. We steak you. Webcams will be running and we'll be live streaming the matches. For justice. (Oh, and 7/7 will be the last chance to get your Blue Flames turned on.)

Bungietweets said:
Seems some of you are pretty confident in your Halo skills. Let's make it more interesting. Two steaks for every winner. #dualwielding

lol

I'll be playing tomorrow late evening/ night. Couldn't get out of work :(
Hopefully my NAT cooperates with me and lets me play with Friends! It's been acting up for the last week again.

This is going to be one sweet day. I'm putting in a 48h just for this. Sadly i work from 5-11pm and will miss most of the days fighting.

If anyone wants to party up and roam matchmaking, let me know. Despite not having Live for the past two years I'm not that bad :p

We're nearly through Bungie Day and no one's got anything to say?!

They have the Burn Bright Burn Blue shirt for your XBL avatar!!
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Search?query=bungie's%2020th

There's a prototype Legendary edition helmet on the ebay (not sure if full size or the final scaled size)!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Prototype-Halo-3-Legendary-Edition-Master-Chief-Helmet-/320724584015?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aacacc64f#ht_500wt_1202

Bungie is losing the Bungie Day Humpday, 29-62 (not sure how many of those translate to Steaktaculars)!!
http://www.bungie.net/

A HaloGAF team steaktacular'd them (50-22) on the first game of the challenge!!

Watch the Bungie livestream of their games!!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/steaktacular

Be sure to unlock your Blue Flame if you haven't already, today's the last day you can!!

I'll be on late tonight, prob 10:30 eastern. Looking for people to play in the Bungie Day playlist with, people I'm friends with now or new people!!

Ruze, I'll hopefully be on then. Send me an invite if you're not friends on Xbox Live already. (GT = screenname)

I dont think I'm friends with either of you yet but I'll add you both when I hop on.

Hope everyone's ready for armor locking quitters, from what I've been reading thats what the playlist is full of!

I saw the playlist but I don't understand what the big deal about Bungie Day is. It seems like the special playlist is just 4v4 team slayer. Is there giant jackpots or something?

I saw the playlist but I don't understand what the big deal about Bungie Day is. It seems like the special playlist is just 4v4 team slayer. Is there giant jackpots or something?
Ever heard of bungie's 7 steps to world domenation?!!!!!

Happy Bungie Day Everyone!!!! Steak um all for the guys and gals stuck in the box away from their consoles!! And for the crews that are somewhere in between (woot! woot!)

so much for bungie day, bungie kinda failed it :/ they said stuff they didnt do:
The festivities begin on June 23rd and conclude as the final hours of this year's Bungie Day, July 7th, come to a close. If you don't show up, we just won't know what to do with ourselves, and we definitely won't know what to do with this ViDoc we've been slaving over for the last two decades.
apart from that is was good though :)

so much for bungie day, bungie kinda failed it :/ they said stuff they didnt do:
The festivities begin on June 23rd and conclude as the final hours of this year's Bungie Day, July 7th, come to a close. If you don't show up, we just won't know what to do with ourselves, and we definitely won't know what to do with this ViDoc we've been slaving over for the last two decades.
apart from that is was good though :)
They've said they had to delay the ViDoc until the date of 8/02/11.

so much for bungie day, bungie kinda failed it :/

Frankly, I'm getting fed up with people saying that Bungie Day "failed". Fine, what would have made it better for you? What did you want?! The only thing you specifically mentioned was the ViDoc, which as Shade88 mentioned, isn't coming out until 8/2, and they never promised any date other than that. So there's nothing they said they would do that they didn't.

You people forget that Bungie Day is Bungie's day!. It's not "Bungie-gives-tons-of-free-gifts-to-their-fans-day". But then again, they still give us free stuff, like Star nameplates, and the blue flames, chances to win REAL steak, and Super cR Jackports. They're not required to do anything, yet they do.

So please stop saying Bungie Day failed, because you should be thanking Bungie, and just be happy there IS a Bungie day.

/rant

Frankly, I'm getting fed up with people saying that Bungie Day "failed". Fine, what would have made it better for you? What did you want?! The only thing you specifically mentioned was the ViDoc, which as Shade88 mentioned, isn't coming out until 8/2, and they never promised any date other than that. So there's nothing they said they would do that they didn't.

You people forget that Bungie Day is Bungie's day!. It's not "Bungie-gives-tons-of-free-gifts-to-their-fans-day". But then again, they still give us free stuff, like Star nameplates, and the blue flames. They're not required to do anything, yet they do.

So please stop saying Bungie Day failed, because you should be thanking Bungie, and just be happy there IS a Bungie day.

/rant
Amen, my friend.

Im sad then i missed playing on bungie day. My xbox red ringed 3 days before :-( but its ok. I will be back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back