Bungie Wants My Wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just switched mine today. A heads up for anyone pre-ordering the legendary version at gamestop, the down payment is $25 due to the high price of the package. Or at least it was for my store.

A heads up for anyone pre-ordering the legendary version at gamestop, the down payment is $25 due to the high price of the package. Or at least it was for my store

It's a good thing that I already payed off Reach before the other editions were up for pre-order.

-Pony

I will wait till it is no longe popular and places clearance the lengendary sets just like i did with my H3 legendary set, $22.50 shipped, love mah H3 helmet.

I will wait till it is no longe popular and places clearance the lengendary sets just like i did with my H3 legendary set, $22.50 shipped, love mah H3 helmet.

But what if there isn't anymore more legendary editions? What if it continues to be popular? What if it won't cost pennies on the dollar? What if you don't love your H3 helmet anymore!

You may loose you chance dude. You will regret for the rest of your life...unless you find one on Ebay.

Good luck to you!

Wow, looks like im going to be doing a ton of work over the summer but itll be worth it in the long run

Then get off the computer and get to work dude! Alot of us are working our asses off too.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Then get off the computer and get to work dude! Alot of us are working our asses off too.

-Pony

Ok, I didnt mean anything bad. Im sorry if you were offened by what I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assassin716 said:
yup going to have to get both limited and Ultimate collectors....yay for store discount!

Why?

The legendary has everything that comes with the limited so theres no point in getting the limited if you get the legendary

SO LEGENDARY FTW

Sniperbaas392 said:
.... Erk!

Hmmm... looks as though I might be waiting till Christmas get my copy.... Argh! Why Bungie why? Well, actually it's more of M$ :lol

So if it's a statue of Nobel Team, why isn't 006 in it?

Cheers!

Because YOU are him, so he will look different depending on the player.

Well I sure wish I could afford the Legendary... Damn you people with your commitments...

On an unrelated note, I wish I didn't watch the video. I don't think I'll be able to wait for the beta, let alone the release. LOOKS AMAZING!

**snorts at Pony's comment**

I am seriously going to be poor when I get my copy. I'm going to attempt to start college, too! Aaaack!

Hell if I know. If I had more gas in my tank, I'd just drive back toward Kirkland (I think that's the place...) and bother Bungie about that.

**snorts at Pony's comment**

Lol. I saw what happend in Halo: Legends and I'm not going to do the same thing she did. I would have choked that brute SOB with my mane in stead hiding it from the world in a bloody helmet.

I'm going to attempt to start college, too!

Haha! me too! I'm trying to get some bloody financial aid, but those bungholes aren't answering my calls or e-mails.

Hell if I know. If I had more gas in my tank, I'd just drive back toward Kirkland (I think that's the place...) and bother Bungie about that.

Hey, if you do go and bother bungie, can you snag me a couple of those Weta weapons, the worthog, and the master chief staute? I'll pay for shipping :p!!

-Pony

ChaoBreeder said:
Has it been comfirmed that Legendary Edition comes with the same stuff as the Limited Edition?

Here you go

Halo: Reach Legendary Edition

In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents of the Limited edition, the Legendary edition includes:

Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious Halo fan

UNSC-themed custom packaging

An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect

...Erm, I don't think you should go THAT far just for Bungie's things.

Thanks, Fett! Blind people like me and that one dude don't see things that are right in front of them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back