CEMETERY WIND'S Haunted mark V (b)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP_20150603_16_11_29_Pro.jpgWP_20150603_16_22_19_Cinemagraph.jpg hello folks, thanks for the support, things have been moving a little slow , but I'm managing the time I have to build the COD out of cardboard, its harder to work with, details are not so sharp but its good enough for me, and I also painted the helmet matte black to see what it looks like because" you can have any color you want as long as its black"

View attachment 12957 hello folks, thanks for the support, things have been moving a little slow , but I'm managing the time I have to build the COD out of cardboard, its harder to work with, details are not so sharp but its good enough for me, and I also painted the helmet matte black to see what it looks like because" you can have any color you want as long as its black"

please tell me the eye sockets lined up right !!!!!! how much did you have to trim on the neck to put it on? looks good.

WP_20150603_16_53_18_Pro.jpgWP_20150603_16_53_45_Pro.jpgWP_20150603_16_53_51_Pro.jpgThey sure did ! And well here is some pics to help show how much I trimmed, it fits me pretty well, plenty of room for foam pads

WP_20150605_03_19_18_Pro.jpgWP_20150605_03_18_48_Pro.jpg*UPDATE* ok so I built the COD , and it turned out really small, child size ,but nothing I can't fix , some areas are custom and some are from the file , now moving on to the forearm or legs , and also looking to upgrade the ab plate , add in more details like the real thing and its not perfectly positioned but the clip in should fix that once i get that installed .Thanks for viewing, more updates to come :).

Whow, amazing progress dude!

Can I ask which pep files you are using? Looks like this suit has a bit more detail then the one I was planning to use...

I'll try my best, but not sure of all the sources who provided the file , these where provided in the file archive under standard mark V armor , and Crimmson provided the helmet, and I know the chest was by rundown, but there is a few pieces missing like the ab plate and spine , but makes room for customization, and that makes the suit more unique, and the COD I don't remember, but the default size came out small , and the abdomen I found on a thread , I just can't remember where, these files amazing , wish I could help more

WP_20150609_15_31_23_Pro.jpgWP_20150611_05_16_32_Pro.jpg WP_20150611_05_16_24_Pro.jpg Update time, I managed to finish a shin , and I had an old pair of flexible pants I made so I would add that under the legs, more updates to come , I would have done the forearm but I discovered a flaw in the left shin in one of the tabs, but I fixed it , I always start with hardest part and then the rest is cake.

WP_20150612_17_39_37_Pro.jpg.WP_20150612_17_37_46_Pro.jpgSo recently I discovered the right shin is more larger than the left shin so I took a break from that and decided to buy plastidip , and spray three coats on the abs , and chest , I thought about painting it army colors ,still undecided... And the chest is indeed fiberglassed, came out pretty well but its not perfect, now that I have that done the next step is building the forearms , and if any one can please provide an accurate default scale of the left and right shin that would definitely help alot :)

View attachment 13350.View attachment 13349So recently I discovered the right shin is more larger than the left shin so I took a break from that and decided to buy plastidip , and spray three coats on the abs , and chest , I thought about painting it army colors ,still undecided... And the chest is indeed fiberglassed, came out pretty well but its not perfect, now that I have that done the next step is building the forearms , and if any one can please provide an accurate default scale of the left and right shin that would definitely help alot :)

this looking really good. are you planning on making the visor as well? if you do are you going to use glow in the dark paint on the skull white paint and small black lights and tinted visor? i am really exited about this build. halo reach is my all time favorite game and game design with destiny coming in second for game design(armors, helmets etc)

Thank you , and well I totally wish I could , but I don't have the material or machinery to do so, but that's sounds freakin cool! Great idea, but for now , I'll have to wear it without a visor, a cheap alternative was just add non reflective lens inside the helmet ( for now), and as long as I could remember Reach has always been my favorite game, I was really good at it too .

Thank you , and well I totally wish I could , but I don't have the material or machinery to do so, but that's sounds freakin cool! Great idea, but for now , I'll have to wear it without a visor, a cheap alternative was just add non reflective lens inside the helmet ( for now), and as long as I could remember Reach has always been my favorite game, I was really good at it too .

Reach got me from a lil nub that went the easy way and practically a noob to a challenge loving pvp-badarse (steady platinum in the arena mate!)
and the costum games? oh man. I was laughing my arse off with all the fun we had back then. I remmember logging on and seeing 10-20 friends playing forge, campaign and matchmaking. Now i log on. And nothing but dust and echoes. . It feels kind of sad. But hey, that is what got me to make my armor in the first place.

WP_20150618_07_23_16_Pro.jpg apologies for the slow progress, I'm learning that nothing goes to plan lol , but I managed to get another shin done which when I fiberglass going to add an under knee pad also made from cardboard,, only parts left to build is forearms and boots and chest add on , but after I get this project done. I'm building a Didact helmet provided by Crimmson, and a Predator Falconer helmet that's provided by rundown in the file archive, that's going to be my older brothers Christmas present for when he gets back from the military, I don't think there is a better gift .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back