CEREAL'S - Mk VI Comprehensive WIP **(With Videos)**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck on the move man :)
You should arrive at your new home in your helmet.... just sayin lol.
Best of luck and stuff

Or carry it across the threshold. . . . :p Take your time getting settled in at the new place. NO WAIT. . . You can't do that. . . WE NEED MORE!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Good luck on your move when I was moving during the pepakura stage the complete torso and shin piece got crushed and had to restart. Take care of of your current process.
Good luck
Daniel

I wish you much luck with your move. thanks for the inspiring thread u encouraged me really to do my own build even if it was hard ;)

Stay as u are ... You really make many things possible with ur tuts.

Greets ed.

Cereal, you're build WIP has stirred me from a long slumber. I've read through this whole thread and feel like it's given me permission to make my projects my own.

My favourite part of this whole build is your willingness to get creative. I know that you're making it as game-accurate as possible, but it's got an amazing flare that must be your passion showing through in all of the details.

And the fact that it isn't work, but something that you are excited to come to and plug away at... just awesome.

Good luck with the rest of the build! Your time will come :)

-Liam

UPDATE TIME!!!
Hey everybody!
Long time.... yes... I know :(

However... I'm just about back! I will be back into the swing of things by next week. I've been trying to get things set up in the house first. (have to prioritize, or the wife will anger :angry )

Anyways, things will resume as per normal shortly. I have 4-5 more videos that I plan to make in the short term, so everyone keep their panties on... I'm on my way :)

In my unpacking adventure, I have located my leftover casts from the last MK VI helmet run. They are available for sale on a "first come, first serve basis". These will be the last of the helmet casts for quite some time. So when they're gone... they're gone. Anyone interested, fire me a PM.

Once again... great to be typing this! As it means my time has started to loosen up. More to come soon!

Cheers all!
Dave/Cereal

Last edited by a moderator:
(have to prioritize, or the wife will anger :angry )

Do not anger wife...I say again do not anger the wife. Thorn out.;)

Good to see you back and posting, I'm looking forward to seeing you're latest and greatest. :cool

Agreed!
Sorry all, I've gotten a bunch of emails about my full inbox... Inbox now empty!
Sorry to those who have tried to leave a PM for me. If you still need, feel free and re-send :)

Dave.

Good to see you are back with us Dave :)
Was wondering when we would see you again.
Tom.

Just watched vids 4-6 and i can't believe how informative they were. Thank you for taking the time to make those. Now it's just up to me to make the info and tips to good use. Though now i wish i had rondoed all of my armor pieces (can't really apply the taking down of the edges the same way with fiberglass underneath).

OK That is one of the best builds i have ever seen. It has inspired me to pull my 3d design files back out and get things ready to print as soon as i have the money.

Ohohoho dave ! :) love the tut ! u nailed it .... i bet it will help out alot of people ill definitely refer people to your tut !

btw look what ive found :
39764.gif

im happy that u are back ... :)

spes 256

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back