ChefBZD's Foam Reach Spartan Build WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, magnets will also tear up your paint job...they are good for a pistol on the thigh, but I wouldn't trust them for the rifle. I like how this worked out for me, easy and inexpensive too.

Your build came out great. Your foam work is really clean. I used some real strong magnets on my chief build and they held an airsoft shotgun to my back without damaging the armor but that build wasn't foam. I like the route you went. Looking forward to your halo 5 build.

This work is amazing and inspiring. My jaw dropped. Beautiful. I am just starting and will aspire to this. This is really cool.

love the build. your foam work is so nice. look forward to the next suit.

Guys, not to sound mean or anything, but please try and check what the last post was before you reply to a thread. The last post before you scorch15 was back in 2013. with you posting and commenting on a thread that has not been posted in for that long of a period is necro posting. Necro posting is kind of a no no here on the forums. Just figured id give you guys a heads up so this way you dont get into trouble. so keep an eye out for that kinda thing :)
Have a great day and i hope to see some builds from you guys soon :)
Thanks

Wow its so cool man, I am going to start to make myself a MKV Reach armor too, and the operator helmet but I want to ask you something first, why didnt you make the goggles of the operator helmet, you had trouble making them or you prefer the helmet to be just like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back